Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Galatians
1:4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.
16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,
17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work

Gary K

Banned
This isn't a debunking thread and I don't believe in a flat earth. I do believe in facts. Here's 33 of them.

Sandy Hook 3rd Anniversary: 33 Unanswered Questions | The ...

Also testing: TOL has been shutting down after I make post for the last three hours or so. Probably a coincidence, anybody else having trouble?

Yeah, this has happened to me several times, and each time it has been around the same time of day. What is most likely going on is that TOL uses what is called shared hosting. Shared hosting refers to the practice of a web hosting company placing many websites on the same physical server. And if the web hosting company gets too greedy in estimating how many sites they can accomodate on one physical server they host too many sites per server. Then, if several of those sites start experiencing heavy traffic at the same time the server can't keep up with the load and so does not respond in a timely manner to connection requests resulting in server timeouts. This is the same thing that happens when an ISP gets greedy and over sells its available bandwidth and their user's traffic slows to a crawl. It's actually pretty common in the internet business.

I've experienced both server time outs and messages from TOL itself saying the server was too busy to respond when I attempt to navigate around the site while logged in.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Which one(s) are most convincing for you that Sandy Hook is a false flag/hoax? Either name something from the Smallstorm video or from this article of 33

Let's have a conversation and not a link war...:thumb:
There's more than that 33 on that link but pick a few and debunk them. One thing that may not be on the list is that a 150 pound kid could carry that much and kill with such accuracy so quickly. Why did they say the found the gun in the trunk?

The drills that seem to take place at the exact same time as "actual" events, as there were in near Sandy Hook, during 9/11 attacks, at the Boston Bombing and I could be wrong, but maybe during the Oklahoma City bombing.

WizardofOz

There's more than that 33 on that link but pick a few and debunk them.

I rather you make your case sans link dropping. Something like 'I think Sandy Hook was a hoax because X and Y' so that we can look at them a few at a time.

One thing that may not be on the list is that a 150 pound kid could carry that much

He carried an AR-15 a 10mm and a 9mm with a bunch of ammo. You couldn't carry that when you were 150lbs? How much total weight do you really think he was carrying?

and kill with such accuracy so quickly.

Not difficult to shoot a bunch of kids and a few adults trapped in classrooms with nowhere to run.

Why did they say the found the gun in the trunk?

They found a shotgun in the trunk. A gun he didn't use in his attack.

Watch the video carefully you’ll see all you need in the first 15 seconds.

You will note that when a law enforcement officer goes to clear the weapon, he must cycle the bolt. The way you cycle an AR-15 (for most right-handed people) is to grab the pistol grip of the rifle with the right hand, and then use your left hand to pull the charging handle back forcefully, which is located on the rear of the upper receiver.

But where was the charging handle on the weapon in the attacker’s trunk? Where did the law enforcement officer reach with his left hand?

He reached over the top of the firearm and grabbed the charging handle on the right side of the receiver, in a motion all too familiar to those of us with experience on the AKM platform. You can see that particular action in better light at the 2:07 mark of this video that shows various AK mag change techniques.

Here’s a screen capture of the moment the officer reaches over the top of the weapon with his left hand to cycle the bolt by grabbing the charging handle on the right side of the firearm.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the weapon recovered in the trunk of the vehicle was an AKM variant. The only AKM-pattern firearm owned by the slain mother of the attacker was a Saiga 12-gauge shotgun.

At the 6-second mark, you can see the officer ejecting the single shotgun round from the chamber. You can then see him looking in vain for a way to hold the bolt open to show that the weapon has been cleared. AKMs do not have an internal mechanism to lock the bolt back on an empty chamber the way an AR-15 does. He search was in vain.

Around the 14-15 second mark, you get a good if quick look at the aftermarket stock the attacker’s mother put on the Saiga. It appears to be an ATI Fiberforce, a cheap and common replacement stock for the standard conventional stock on many Saiga variants.

Link

The drills that seem to take place at the exact same time as "actual" events, as there were in near Sandy Hook, during 9/11 attacks, at the Boston Bombing and I could be wrong, but maybe during the Oklahoma City bombing.

Where were the drills taking place on December 14th, 2012? :think:

WizardofOz

Yes. I am aware. That's why I asked where they were being held. It was about a half an hour away.

I am not sure this is evidence that those 27 people were not murdered.

Please explain how it is...
even as the terrible events were unfolding in Newtown on Friday morning, the Putnam County Emergency Response Team (“ERT”) happened to be assembled for regular training in Carmel, and team members were at that very moment engaged in a mock scenario of an active-shooter in a school.

The ERT is comprised of specially trained and heavily armed officers from the Sheriff’s Office and the Carmel and Kent Police Departments.

When news broke of the Newtown shooting, the Putnam County ERT commander called Newtown Police and offered to have the ERT respond to the Sandy Hook school, but that response was not needed because Connecticut police had already secured the scene.

It's not like this is the first school shooting and this was not the first drill of its kind.

WizardofOz

1. Why was a FaceBook webpage for the alleged dead teacher Victoria Soto of Sandy Hook Elementary School posted before the event occurred?

Most plausibly someone created the page prior to the shootings and then changed the purpose of the page after they saw what had taken place. I'm pretty sure it's possible to change the theme of a facebook page.

anyone who’s been around the block knows that malformed Google searches have been known to happen. Heck, sometimes they even cause United Airlines’ stock price to fall 11 percent in one day (in just one widely known example of Google date-stamping a search result incorrectly). And, hey, look, the same Daily Caller report eventually reveals that they obtained an email sent by a Google engineer to a “public relations firm contracted by the United Way” in which the engineer flat out says, “This is a technical glitch on our end.”

But, sure, time travel — or, you know ... ‘United Way was involved in a false flag operation’ — those are definitely some totally plausible possibilities that journalists should absolutely be exploring.

link

2. Why was the United Way charity webpage for Sandy Hook posted before the event occurred?

To understand the Sandy Hook websites that seem to have been published early, you must first understand the way the internet reconciles dates as well as how Google crawls them. If a page is repurposed to host other information than it originally displayed, it may show up as having been “published” earlier.

Further, servers and sites often have incorrect dates. Having used a number of WordPress panels in my career, it is a job to keep track of where dates and times are set in order to avoid publishing in the past when scheduling a post, something that could be at play and an easily explainable factor not often acknowledged by Sandy Hook truthers.

And given the fact material can run afoul on an individual computer, a site’s panel and then a search engine, sites like the United Way’s Sandy Hook page could easily register as a prior date on Google.

(Reddit breaks it down in minute detail on this thread — even explaining to Sandy Hook truthers that source code from the United Way’s page indicate it was indeed repurposed for the Newtown incident after it was initially created for a different reason.)

But what about the Vicki Soto Facebook page, created days before her death? Much like the situation with Sandy Hook sites on Google, Facebook’s dating system can be messy in establishing a timeline.

Everyone looking to make money off Facebook seeks the next big social story, and the Newtown incident was very, very well trafficked. A person seeking to create a group that is simply popular could have easily converted an existing group to a memorial page for Victoria Soto and the time stamp wouldn’t match the timeline.

Much has been made of the Sandy Hook websites allegedly published early, but the simplest explanation is often correct — and Sandy Hook truthers have perhaps selected the most unstable bit of “evidence” to support their conspiracy theory.

link

3. How did the Arlington Red Devils website post the book on Talking With Children/Students About the Sandy Hook Elementary Shooting on 12/10/2012 (which was contained in the page url), 4 days before the event occurred? If this were some kind of technical glitch, then how did Google’s bots manage to record a cached page for 12/13/2012, still 1 day before the Sandy Hook shooting happened?

See above

4. How did John Trentacosta (whose house was next to the Lanzas with a lot of activity occurring there at the time), who was CEO of the local Newton bank, start a victims’ fund on the same day so quickly after the event, after receiving in his words “countless requests” to do so? Is it just a coincidence that Trentacosta was also a member of a new council of the New York Federal Reserve, the Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council?

Someone in the community doing anything they can to help out as soon as they can isn't evidence of a conspiracy, it's evidence of peoples humanity in the face of tragedy.

5. According to various researchers, why was the Newtown community seeded with new families in the years leading up to the event?

Source? I am unsure what this claim is referring to. "According to various researchers". Who are these researchers and what were their specific claims?

6. According to Wolfgang Halbig, why were 16 state troopers pre-positioned 45-60 minutes before the alleged shooting?

A lot of the 33 questions begin the same way, "According to Wolfgang Halbig". I'd have to see his evidence before addressing 'he said' claims.

For now:

7. Why did the media keep switching its narrative as the story unfolded regarding the actual weapon used? Finally they settled upon a rifle. But how could a rifle kill 26 people in such quick succession?

This is easily done with an AR-15

8. Why did known actor and Sandy Hook witness Gene Rosen keep changing his story about how he encountered the 6 kids who allegedly came to him? In different interviews he variously claims he found the kids just after feeding his cats in the loft, just after going to breakfast and just after coming home from breakfast. His testimony completely conflicts with that of the school bus driver and the official report. There is also video of him near the fire house walking around slowly, plus a video of him rehearsing his lines with the cameraman …

He was mistaken? He was confused? This is a problem with reliability of eyewitness testimony in general, not evidence of a conspiracy. Where is the video of him "rehearsing his lines"?

9. How was a skinny 19-year-old boy with no military training capable of killing 26 people clean while injuring none? (Trained military veterans have claimed it was highly unlikely or even impossible for someone with the weight of Adam Lanza to execute that many people in so short a time.)

Address previously. Further, what "Trained military veterans" have claimed this and wouldn't it be easier to kill a bunch of kids trapped in classrooms that it would be combatants on the field of battle?

Also, who said that Lanza injured none?

Police: Second person injured in Connecticut school shooting survived

Connecticut State Police Lt. Paul Vance confirmed that a second adult was injured and survived, saying both were wounded in the "lower extremities."

10. Why was there no evidence of blood? A total of 26 fatalities (children and adult) would produce at least at a conservative estimate 20 gallons (75 liters) of blood. Thus would require a concerted blood cleanup (blood is considered a biohazard in this type of situation), yet when Sofia Smallstorm asked who did the cleanup, all the departments were ignorant of it and even claimed that no one did the cleanup.

Source? When I searched I found that Clean Harbors, Inc cleaned up after Sandy Hook.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yes. I am aware. That's why I asked where they were being held. It was about a half an hour away.

I am not sure this is evidence that those 27 people were not murdered.

Please explain how it is...
even as the terrible events were unfolding in Newtown on Friday morning, the Putnam County Emergency Response Team (“ERT”) happened to be assembled for regular training in Carmel, and team members were at that very moment engaged in a mock scenario of an active-shooter in a school.

The ERT is comprised of specially trained and heavily armed officers from the Sheriff’s Office and the Carmel and Kent Police Departments.

When news broke of the Newtown shooting, the Putnam County ERT commander called Newtown Police and offered to have the ERT respond to the Sandy Hook school, but that response was not needed because Connecticut police had already secured the scene.

It's not like this is the first school shooting and this was not the first drill of its kind.
Why was the security camera missing during the shooting and then appears the next day? A school in 2012 with no camera footage of the extremely weak looking lone shooter?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Since the subject is up again, I am posting this and encourage anyone interested to watch and draw your own conclusions I am persuaded by this video that some very unorthodox and peculiar things surround the entire tragedy.

[h=1]Sofia Smallstorm Unraveling Sandy Hook[/h]

https://youtu.be/gOiwDafMCbU - Click on this link for full screen, if you click on the video it sometimes gets cut in half

WizardofOz

Why was the security camera missing during the shooting and then appears the next day? A school in 2012 with no camera footage of the extremely weak looking lone shooter?

Can you expand on what you're referring to here? The camera was missing and then appears the next day?

WizardofOz

Since the subject is up again, I am posting this and encourage anyone interested to watch and draw your own conclusions I am persuaded by this video that some very unorthodox and peculiar things surround the entire tragedy.

[h=1]Sofia Smallstorm Unraveling Sandy Hook[/h]

https://youtu.be/gOiwDafMCbU - Click on this link for full screen, if you click on the video it sometimes gets cut in half

I honestly don't know how you can listen to this woman for an hour and a half.

What are her strongest points? :idunno:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Wiz, I know nobody beats you but did you watch this whole Wolfgang video that you posted? Thanks for finding it. I just can't see how anybody in the world could watch this and not know for sure Sandy Hook was a hoax. This is the best video I have seen on the subject, by far.

I gave the lone shooter too much credit, he was 112 lbs autistic and also Asperger's Syndrome, carrying the weapons and 50 lbs of ammo.
I'm surprised this video hasn't been banned, like the first Sandy Hook video I posted in this thread.

At about 44 minutes you see the interview with the coroner giggling, but they only showed a small portion of his bizarre behavior. Also, it turns out that even more of the Sandy Hook parents were professional actors in the past.

As shown from about 50 minutes on, this is all about taking the guns from the American people. Question:Why would DHS stockpile 6 billion hollow point bullets?

WizardofOz

Wiz, I know nobody beats you but did you watch this whole Wolfgang video that you posted?

I have watched it in chunks. It is difficult for me to watch long youtube videos in one sitting. I work a lot and have sons who want to do things when I get home. I think the biggest conspiracy is the outright lie that there are actually 24 hours in a day :D

I gave the lone shooter too much credit, he was 112 lbs autistic and also Asperger's Syndrome, carrying the weapons and 50 lbs of ammo.
I'm surprised this video hasn't been banned, like the first Sandy Hook video I posted in this thread.

At about 44 minutes you see the interview with the coroner giggling, but they only showed a small portion of his bizarre behavior. Also, it turns out that even more of the Sandy Hook parents were professional actors in the past.

I guess that's where I should have started. What do you think actually happened? Is the official story spurious but these people are actually dead or was no one killed at all? What's your take?

As shown from about 50 minutes on, this is all about taking the guns from the American people. Question:Why would DHS stockpile 6 billion hollow point bullets?

If the hoax was designed to take away 2nd Ammendment rights, thus far, it's had the opposite effect. How Much Gun Sales Really Spiked After Sandy Hook Shooting

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I have watched it in chunks. It is difficult for me to watch long youtube videos in one sitting. I work a lot and have sons who want to do things when I get home. I think the biggest conspiracy is the outright lie that there are actually 24 hours in a day :D

I guess that's where I should have started. What do you think actually happened? Is the official story spurious but these people are actually dead or was no one killed at all? What's your take?

If the hoax was designed to take away 2nd Ammendment rights, thus far, it's had the opposite effect. How Much Gun Sales Really Spiked After Sandy Hook Shooting
I find it hard to believe that so many people could be complicit yet that's what my senses tell me. I hate and hesitate to say that no children were killed at that school that day. I'm not a parent but if I lost my child there that day, I would be furious and I would want every conspiracy video about my child to be removed and destroyed. I'm not trying to disrespect or dishonor or trivialize or minimize ANY murder or death.

I'm not getting a "rush" or "high" from doing this lately. It's really bothering me because there are so many things we're being lied to about. The more I investigate, the more I find. I am also seeing searches becoming more biased on the innernets. I can tell the difference most times if a video is hyped or when it's being overly spun. The Smallstorm video with the dimensions thing did make sense to me in ways, yet she rambles quite a bit. The one you posted from Wolfgang is more credible.

My heart and mind are telling me the whole thing was a hoax but at the same time, I can't believe it. It's not that I want to believe it's a hoax but I want people to see and hear what I'm seeing and hearing. Combined with so many other facts from other alleged "False Flag" from JFK, Robert, MLK, 9/11, nearly every war dating back at least 100 years, OK City, secret agendas, secret organizations, etc., it's overwhelming. There seems to be a "shadow" government, a deep state, that even Presidents have no control over. There's really nothing we can do about it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I honestly don't know how you can listen to this woman for an hour and a half.

What are her strongest points? :idunno:
I know, it's annoying but I focused on the information mostly. The one you posted is much better. Some points that Wolfgang didn't mention. The security camera missing on the shooting day, no footage at all of Lanza, much of the bizarre statements and behavior of the coroner, the dozens of black and silver cars at the fire house BEFORE the shooting, the information of ALL the parents fairly recently moving in, (then every one them moved away, which Wolfgang pointed out). Maybe a few more but I think she mostly copied off Wolfgang's research.