They Made Me Gay

musterion

AB and Anna,

Even if you don't agree with it, the point I just made should be obvious. I was a guy who was briefly tempted by homosexual activity. I am also a guy who did steal, fornicate, commit adultery, got drunk, did drugs, lied with great fluidity and other things I'm sure I've forgotten.

None of those things are in anyway indicative of who and what I now am in Christ. They are gone, wiped away by God Himself. And I am a new man in Him.

So if you want to say that I have to be a homosexual because of a brief one-time temptation 25 years ago, then be consistent and tell me that I am also a thief and everything else I listed. This is a package deal. If you're going to label me with one of them you've got to label me with all of them.

To give you the chance to be consistent, I invite you to do so now.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
AB and Anna,

Even if you don't agree with it, the point I just made should be obvious. I was a guy who was briefly tempted by homosexual activity. I am also a guy who did steak, fornicate, commit adultery, get drunk, did drugs, wide with great fluidity and other things I'm sure I've forgotten.

None of those things are in anyway indicative of who and what I now am in Christ. They are gone, wiped away by God Himself. And I am a new man in Him.

So if you want to say that I have to be a homosexual because of a brief one-time temptation 25 years ago comma then be consistent and tell me that I am also a thief and everything else I listed. This is a package deal. If you're going to label me with one of them you've got to label me with all of them.

i'm looking forward to seeing them stand before the judgement throne and try to defend their miserable lives

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

because she's a hateful, miserable, bitter little piece of trash, who's rejected God and embraced perversion

on the upside, she's an excellent example of a hateful, miserable, bitter little piece of trash, who's rejected God and embraced perversion, and so serves as a warning for others :thumb:

Arthur Brain

Since you are Okay with the posts I'll leave them be, but if they keep trolling you I will lock them from the thread or send them on a little vacation. Their trolling you is way over the the top.

In what way is he being "trolled"? If I was calling the guy a 'homo' or a 'retard' or stalking the guy or something then I'd get that and would deserve to be removed or given an infraction or whatever. He's not being insulted and he's being called on things and he's surely capable of withstanding some brickbats?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

For many reasons, that go far beyond this thread. For the purposes of this thread:

Sure it does. Here are your own words again, in bold just so you can't miss it:

"But if a man can also be aroused by the thought of homosexual contact, rather than be viscerally repelled at the thought, he is a homosexual."

You obviously weren't 'viscerally repelled' by the thought of intimacy with another man in order to have entertained the notion.

So by your own "reasoning" and words no less - you are a homosexual.

AB pointed up your faulty reasoning as you applied it to others.

musterion

In what way is he being "trolled"? If I was calling the guy a 'homo' or a 'retard' or stalking the guy or something then I'd get that and would deserve to be removed or given an infraction or whatever. He's not being insulted and he's being called on things and he's surely capable of withstanding some brickbats?

Calm down. I asked her to forgo the infraction and she is. Let It Go.

Now perhaps you'll be kind enough to tell me how I am a hypocrite in light of my prior life history of sin that I've given you since Anna apparently will not? I'm asking for it so nobody's going to report it. Make your case and let's be done with it.

musterion

For many reasons, that go far beyond this thread. For the purposes of this thread:

AB pointed up your faulty reasoning as you applied it to others.

You can do better than that.

How am I a hypocrite based on my past story of all I did, in light of who I am now?

Arthur Brain

AB and Anna,

Even if you don't agree with it, the point I just made should be obvious. I was a guy who was briefly tempted by homosexual activity. I am also a guy who did steal, fornicate, commit adultery, got drunk, did drugs, lied with great fluidity and other things I'm sure I've forgotten.

So if you want to say that I have to be a homosexual because of a brief one-time temptation 25 years ago, then be consistent and tell me that I am also a thief and everything else I listed. This is a package deal. If you're going to label me with one of them you've got to label me with all of them.

Dude, I wouldn't even consider you to be a homosexual because of a brief dalliance or entertainment of such from years ago anyway, regardless of what you profess to believe since. If you consider a person who's had the same as yourself and doesn't believe to be a homosexual then I find that ludicrous. Do you get that?

musterion

Dude, I wouldn't even consider you to be a homosexual because of a brief dalliance or entertainment of such from years ago anyway, regardless of what you profess to believe since. If you consider a person who's had the same as yourself and doesn't believe to be a homosexual then I find that ludicrous. Do you get that?

Then why do you keep bringing it up? Doesn't that make you the hypocrite here?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
because she's a hateful, miserable, bitter little piece of trash, who's rejected God and embraced perversion

on the upside, she's an excellent example of a hateful, miserable, bitter little piece of trash, who's rejected God and embraced perversion, and so serves as a warning for others :thumb:

And you know I'll let your words go without reporting them, while you report me for calling musterion on his hypocrisy.

You hypocrite.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

I don't think he does.

Arthur Brain

Calm down. I asked her to forgo the infraction and she is. Let It Go.

Now perhaps you'll be kind enough to tell me how I am a hypocrite in light of my prior life history of sin that I've given you since Anna apparently will not? I'm asking for it so nobody's going to report it. Make your case and let's be done with it.

You need to answer the question I asked you in my last. If an *unsaved* person once had a homosexual attraction - or weren't viscerally repelled by the prospect - are they a homosexual in your opinion?

musterion

You need to answer the question I asked you in my last. If an *unsaved* person once had a homosexual attraction - or weren't viscerally repelled by the prospect - are they a homosexual in your opinion?

No. I asked first.

How am I now a hypocrite for now considering homosexuality a sin and finding it disgusting, when I was once briefly tempted by it?