They Made Me Gay

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He's not a scumbag for showing up musterion's hypocrisy.

I side with ok doser on this. Before you make accusations like this, you will have to provide links to the posts, otherwise, such accusations fall under provoking members. Just a word of warning.

musterion

In high school I had sex almost daily for 2 years with my girlfriend before I went into the Navy. That made me a fornicator.

Right after boot camp I went to A school. While there I stole a pair of Gargoyles from the PX. That made me a thief.

In college I slept with a few dozen women, including one who was separated from her husband but still married. That made me an adulterer.

I was drunk a handful of times, smoked marijuana once, dropped acid twice. That made me a drunkard and a sorcerer.

This is not an exhaustive list of what I was.

It is not what I now am.

AB and Anna, I couldn't possibly care less if you don't believe that.

Nope!

Arthur Brain

I side with ok doser on this. Before you make accusations like this, you will have to provide links to the posts, otherwise, such accusations fall under provoking members. Just a word of warning.

If I couldn't have backed it up I wouldn't have mentioned it. Musty was honest enough to save me the bother is all. Unlike some, I don't go around accusing people of things completely made up.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
already did, scumbag

it'll be a fine day when creeps like you and artie are gone from this place

Aren't you so proud of yourself? Here you go!

tumblr_m89pbdAbvc1r5hm2z.gif

Arthur Brain

In high school I had sex almost daily for 2 years with my girlfriend before I went into the Navy. That made me a fornicator.

Right after boot camp I went to A school. While there I stole a pair of gargoyles from the PX. That made me a thief.

In college I slept with a few dozen women, including one who was separated from her husband but still married. That made me an adulterer.

I was drunk a handful of times, smoked marijuana once, dropped acid twice. That made me a drunkard and a sorcerer.

This is not an exhaustive list of what I was.

It is not what I now am.

AB and Anna, I couldn't possibly care less if you don't believe that.

Nope!

You call straight people homosexual and willingly misrepresent folk. That makes you a liar regardless of whether you're *saved* or not...

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Stop trolling Musty. I am going to send the trolling posts to the spammer's wasteland where they belong since they are a derailment.

musterion

Stop trolling Musty. I am going to send the trolling posts to the spammer's wasteland where they belong since they are a derailment.

It's your call boss but I'm okay with this. I'm trying to get a point through them that neither one of them wants.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's your call boss but I'm okay with this. I'm trying to get a point through them that neither one of them wants.
Since you are Okay with the posts I'll leave them be, but if they keep trolling you I will lock them from the thread or send them on a little vacation. Their trolling you is way over the the top.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

I don't need a link to say that AB showed up musterion's hypocrisy.

I consider musterion to be a hypocrite. If that's infractionable, feel free to hand one out.