NCAA 2017 March Madness is underway

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
First, the Nerds are in for the first time. I didn't watch nearly enough to fill out a bracket. So maybe I should anyway. Duke or Kentucky?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Notre Dame escaped. Minnesota is in big trouble. You Cinderella story types have to love this.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gonzaga, unworthy of a seed higher than say 8, has West Virginia. I can't see Gonzaga winning. Northwestern took them to task. That has to be the biggest blown call/direct out come of a game I have seen since....the tuck rule game. Northwestern is decent, they are not bums. But they are not elite and they are equal with Gonzaga. They were cold in the first half and put it together after the half to pull even after being down 20 plus. What a disgrace that was.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
gonzaga-northwestern-no-call-832x447.png

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
North Carolina came close to going down, and Duke went down.

My short list includes the obvious. I watched more basketball this weekend than all year. WV can get it done. They already beat Kansas, and were giving them a beating before collapsing on their own. Like the Falcons. Or so Jim Nantz said. I didn't see that game.

Kansas is loaded. North Carolina is loaded. Gonzaga, not so much. I could be wrong. This weekend will be interesting.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I missed the game. Apparently Gonzaga won another controversial finish, against WV. I didn't think it would be close. I was wrong.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I can't believe the basketball I have watched today and now. Drbrimley and kmo probably think it's great. It's madness.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bad basketball game. And it wasn't just on Gonzaga. I thought the nitpicky calls, both ways, really killed the game. Tempo would favor North Carolina. So, the Zags had every chance every step of the way. But could not pull of the Villanova upset. Because yes, it would be that big.