obnoxious posters

meshak

BANNED
Banned
There are many obnoxious posters in this forum.

I would like to talk about me and GT.

Our faith is not the same but my behavior or attitude was very close to GT when she joined this forum.

She joined when I was banned for a year.

I liked her at the beginning because her main thing was to be obedient to Jesus. So is mine. I supported her for a few weeks or so. But I found out that our faith is so different even though she claim to be faithful to Jesus yet so many things she claims are very different from mine.

She claim to be faithful, sinless and saved. Above all, she is pro-military.

I was just flabbergasted, especially her pro-military position.

IMO, in so many ways she is so far from mature Christian yet she claims to be sinless, obey all Jesus' teaching and saved.

As you know I don't claim any of that.

So I decided to change my posting style because I did not want to be compared with her since she is so arrogant, obnoxious and know it all attitude.I am always compared with her because of my Jesus' centered claims.

Only one thing we have in common is that we both claim being faithful to Jesus is essential to salvation.

I just wanted make my position clear to the forum that GT and I don't hold the same faith.

Ok, one more thing that GT has been pestering me about is my position of Paul's teaching; she is Paul admire and I am not.

blessings. :)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
There are many obnoxious posters in this forum.

:banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Since I spread being faithful to Jesus is essential to salvation, I will not claim to be sinless, perfect nor saved. Because Jesus' standard is so high. Most of us cannot reach it, yet we still need to aim to be like Him.

Jesus says clearly that if you love Me, keep my commandments.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I'm the reason there is a rule on call out threads, because people were calling me out and I said something about it.

That is my legacy, if anything else, on this forum :D

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was just flabbergasted, especially her pro-military position.
Of course you are, because you do not tell the whole story of The Son. The whole story does not fit into your cult life of pacifism and trying to earn grace.

Revelation 19:11-16 KJV
(11) And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
(12) His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
(13) And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
(14) And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
(15) And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
(16) And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Exodus 15:3 KJV
(3) The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.