Food stamps

katiecrna

I hear all the time, complaints about the poor lazy people who live off of us and I don't want my taxes going to them while they use their food stamps and buy cigarettes and Taco Bell blah blah blah.
I always defend them, and I always believe in helping the poor.
BUT I am blow away at the 2 articles I just read about what food stamps can and can't buy.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dail...ou-didnt-know-you-could-buy-with-food-stamps/

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5079780

Here is the summary:

11 things you can buy with food stamps:
1. Taco Bell
2. Bail money
3. Lingerie
4. KFC
5. Shoes
6. Strip clubs
7. Lobster
8. Starbucks
9. Cash
10. K-cups
11. Cupcakes

10 things you CANT buy with food stamps:
1. Toilet paper
2. Laundry detergent
3. Toothpaste, toothbrush, floss
4. Soap
5. Diapers
6. Tampons and pads
7. Deodorant
8. Hair care products
9. Cleaning products
10. Lotion, powder, sunscreen

What the heck? Why is this ok???

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
11 things you can buy with food stamps:
1. Taco Bell
2. Bail money
3. Lingerie
4. KFC
5. Shoes
6. Strip clubs
7. Lobster
8. Starbucks
9. Cash
10. K-cups
11. Cupcakes

There may be a few states that have one or perhaps a combination of those things, but if you think that is what generally goes than you're an idiot :chuckle:

There's various reasons for why a state would allow certain things, such as fast food, because it frankly just serves a homeless person better who cannot cook food.

In most states, food stamps simply allow you to buy any food in a grocery store that is not hot/prepared. That's from the produce section to the cookie aisle, and there is nothing wrong with that- they are entitled to normal eating habits like normal people.

10 things you CANT buy with food stamps:
1. Toilet paper
2. Laundry detergent
3. Toothpaste, toothbrush, floss
4. Soap
5. Diapers
6. Tampons and pads
7. Deodorant
8. Hair care products
9. Cleaning products
10. Lotion, powder, sunscreen

Do you know the definition of 'food' :plain:

Messed up, isn't it.

What's messed up is that the average welfare recipient only receives roughly $133 dollars a month, which is an average $4.50 worth of food a day per person :rolleyes:

Oh me, the injustice!
Keep your 10 cent a day- that's how much you pay out of your oppressed purse for the entire SNAP program :wave2:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Here’s a quick list of fast food restaurants in states that already accept food stamps for restaurant meals:

Michigan:

Church’s Chicken

Kentucky Fried Chicken

McDonald’s

Subway

Grandma’s Famous Chicken

Eight Mile Pancake House

Mr. T’s BBQ

Vito’s Pizza

California:

Jack in the Box

Subway

El Pollo Loco

Papa Murphy’s Pizza

Florida

KFC

Taco Bell

Pizza Hut

Papa Murphy’s Pizza

Arizona

Domino’s Pizza

Golden Corral

Southern Cuisine

Rally’s Hamburger

Of course you didnt know, you're a liberal. You only know what propaganda they spoon feed you instead of the whole story - then of course there are multitudes who sell them for 25 or 50 cents on the dollar for cash.

katiecrna

There may be a few states that have one or perhaps a combination of those things, but if you think that is what generally goes than you're an idiot :chuckle:

There's various reasons for why a state would allow certain things, such as fast food, because it frankly just serves a homeless person better who cannot cook food.

In most states, food stamps simply allow you to buy any food in a grocery store that is not hot/prepared. That's from the produce section to the cookie aisle, and there is nothing wrong with that- they are entitled to normal eating habits like normal people.

Do you know the definition of 'food' :plain:

What's messed up is that the average welfare recipient only receives roughly $133 dollars a month, which is an average $4.50 worth of food a day per person :rolleyes:

Oh me, the injustice!
Keep your 10 cent a day- that's how much you pay out of your oppressed purse for the entire SNAP program :wave2:

You need to work on your judgement and anger. I don't know why what I said warranted being called an idiot. I'm praying for you...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I don't know why what I said warranted being called an idiot

This thread :wave2:

You're so quick to judgement that you never even bothered to look at the facts. And neither does Tambora.

Go dump shame on something else, leave the poor alone.

katiecrna

Food stamps

Here’s a quick list of fast food restaurants in states that already accept food stamps for restaurant meals:

Of course you didnt know, you're a liberal. You only know what propaganda they spoon feed you instead of the whole story - then of course there are multitudes who sell them for 25 or 50 cents on the dollar for cash.

I think my overall point is that... food stamps should be used for food that helps the poor not hurt. Like we are allowing them to give themselves heart disease, obesity, and diabetes and then we have to pay for those health problems that we induced from the food stamps that our taxes paid for. Then we can spend more tax dollars to pay for their medical problems...

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I think my overall point is that... food stamps should be used for food that helps the poor not hurt. Like we are allowing them to give themselves heart disease, obesity, and diabetes and then we have to pay for those health problems that we induced from the food stamps that our taxes paid for. Then we can spend more tax dollars to pay for their medical problems...

Why do you think you are someone elses mother that isnt in your family? Why is what someone chooses to eat, up to you, do you think they cant spend their food stamps at the grocery store on 100 bags of candy if they chose?

Are you the food police? We shouldn't be forced to pay for their medical expenses either, you don't get it, do you?

Its like the people who sue the cigarette companies after they get cancer as if they didn't know ever that it was a possibility and they chose to do it anyway.

Do you believe in ANY personal accountability instead of acting like government is mamma and daddy and they cant handle life on their own?

If you want to pay for it, then pick a family and pay for it for them. Easy.

You say you are christian, do you not believe God takes care of His children?

katiecrna

But you do understand that we do pay for these people's medical expenses right? Whether we think we should is regardless of the point because the reality is... we do.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
But you do understand that we do pay for these people's medical expenses right? Whether we think we should is regardless of the point because the reality is... we do.

You are not God, to get to tell other people what they can and cannot eat and how to live by force.

Liberals who claim to be free thinkers, sure like to tell others how to think and want to force it on them, see my signature.

katiecrna

And I don't care if an adult chooses to buy KFC and candy everyday. I DO care that these poor innocent kids have retarded parents that feed them KFC and candy everyday. Then give them diabetes and obesity and completely mess them up and set them up for failure. If I was an innocent child to one of those terrible lazy parents, I would hope that someone who knows better can help me.

katiecrna

This thread :wave2:

You're so quick to judgement that you never even bothered to look at the facts. And neither does Tambora.

Go dump shame on something else, leave the poor alone.

If you don't like this thread then why are you posting on it? Or you just want to tell me how stupid it is and stupid I am because I'm "liberal".

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
And I don't care if an adult chooses to buy KFC and candy everyday. I DO care that these poor innocent kids have retarded parents that feed them KFC and candy everyday. Then give them diabetes and obesity and completely mess them up and set them up for failure. If I was an innocent child to one of those terrible lazy parents, I would hope that someone who knows better can help me.

Then teach health/nutrition as a required course at school instead of how to be a sex deviant. Spend school money on something that actually aids someone instead of letting a pervert use the wrong rest room.

The liberal sense of priority is screwed up.

katiecrna

Then teach health/nutrition as a required course at school instead of how to be a sex deviant. Spend school money on something that actually aids someone instead of letting a pervert use the wrong rest room.

The liberal sense of priority is screwed up.

Yea because when your a baby you can control when you mom gives you juice instead of milk and water and your teeth become rotten before the age of 4.

I don't get the anger and such intolerance of what I'm saying. Your so angry and hateful toward "liberals". As someone with the word angel in their name, your not very kind and compassionate. Praying for you guys who all have such hatred in your heart for certain groups of people.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yea because when your a baby you can control when you mom gives you juice instead of milk and water and your teeth become rotten before the age of 4.

I don't get the anger and such intolerance of what I'm saying. Your so angry and hateful toward "liberals". As someone with the word angel in their name, your not very kind and compassionate. Praying for you guys who all have such hatred in your heart for certain groups of people.
Please point out where i appear angry. Thats just another lying propaganda liberal tactic when they are losing a discussion and their utopian ideas get shot down by reality.

I will pray that you come to know the Lord in actual Spirit and Truth.

Also that you stop trying to control others based solely on your own opinion.

katiecrna

The difference is... I am not trying to control what they do with their hard earned money. But instead what they do with MY hard earned money.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Because you don't want them to exist.
You don't want them to get married. You are telling them who they should and shouldn't be with and who they should and shouldn't marry.

So its ok that i have an opinion, but only yours matter?

How do i control someone by having an opinion, do you see me in the street dressed as a vagina whining that a man is reducing me to my vagina?

Do you see me screaming peace and tolerance while i pillage and loot and burn and smash windows?

Do i control by trying to FORCE my opinion on you?

Get back with me when you have a real answer, i do not force anyone to do anything, because i have an opinion, however you pick my pocket and tell me what to spend my money on, what to eat and force my kids into rest rooms with perverts.

Sicko.