A DIFFERENCE REGARDING BLACK AND WHITE.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I woke up this morning and directly went to the news of the day. That's how I start my day. I see the Headlines: "Four black eighteen-year-olds (Two male, two female) kidnap and brutalize white mentally disabled man for twenty-four to forty-eight hours." Evendentally they drove him to a house, tied him up and began to beat, kick, and slice the top of his scalp with a knife.They joked about how much blood was pouring out as they screamed racial slurs about white people and President Trump.

They forced this disabled white man to repeat their cursings while beating him. They even displayed this torture on a Facebook page, at least a half an hours worth. Facebook has since taken it down for obvious reasons. Our country has become the "Capital Politically Correct Country in the world." Could you imagine if this had happened in 2008 plus and the headline was reversed from white assailants torturing a mentally disabled black man? Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson would fly in on the next jet, the blacks would be out looting and rioting in the streets and Obama would be up in arms about the travesty that had taken place.

However, now the authorities are trying to figure out what charges they should make. Kidnapping, assault, torture OR four black eighteen-year-olds just made bad decisions? That's what the article said: "Maybe just BAD DECISIONS?" That may mean, they'll walk and get a pass on this one? Perhaps, a mild slap on the wrist? Luckily the disabled man lived through this horrible experience.

There appears to be a "Double Standard" in this country. I'm not a bigot or a racist. I'd be just as shocked if this poor man had been black. Personally, I've never in all my 66 years had any problems with any black person. In my youth, I was around a lot of them and they treated me with utmost respect and friendliness.

It appears that we as a country are not as shocked about a black on white attack as we are of a white on black attack. That's because of the "Political Correct Non-Sense."

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It isn't racism, bigotry, or especially a hate crime. That doesn't fit the narrative.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It doesn't fit the narrative. That means there is a political angle (against Christ and liberty) and it does not fit.