On Consent

Arthur Brain

Stumbling blocks, society not marrying until their mid 20's- yes, I take accountability for not being perfect in a society which in no way makes it easy to be a virgin until marriage.

Aw, poor little you, not being able to abstain from sex because society apparently makes it difficult for you to keep it in your pants.

You refuse to see the futility and pathetic nature of putting that against me to justify an entire, proud and unrepentant body of people- that is why you are so eager to ask me what you just asked while you rabidly protect women from accounting for anything.

You're the one who sees pre-marital sex as a sin while blaming women for all kinds of stuff so own your double standard without the excuses dude. Nobody forced you to have sex did they?

I've put my case forward and it has gone without contest- I'm right and you all know it so you're just throwing tantrums. Serpentdove was relating man to Satan and women as their savior and you're perfectly fine with that. It's pathetic.

No doofus, this is just you flailing around as usual declaring a victory in want of an argument. You're like a boxer who refuses to see the towel in front of his face. Nobody here seems to give you any credence outside of trolls who latch onto your dribble for their own amusement. Otherwise, men, women, conservatives, liberals et al don't respect you at all on here. Ya must have noticed that by now?

So why don't you go put on your Ally shirt and go protest with all your fellow Brits :wave2:

Because I don't live in your fevered version of 'reality'?

:idunno:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Aw, poor little you, not being able to abstain from sex because society apparently makes it difficult for you to keep it in your pants.

Well you didn't either, or any of those women posting.
Let's see- A4T- I doubt she's married. But if so, abstinent until?
:chuckle: Yeah right.
Serpentdove- a loathing Catholic I'd wager, judging by her confused emphasis on 'womanly redeemers'. If she made it out of high school in abstinence, she didn't make it out of college.
And Tambora- states she's never given 'consent' to sex outside her marriage. I pretty much just deem that a fairy tale, going by the fact that she's so eager to always bring it up. And, well, the 'consent' emphasis to... when you call someone who thinks false reporting happens often a 'misogynist', I automatically suspect your ability to do just that :rolleyes:

You ever heard that 'two wrongs do not make a right'? Well, that doesn't even nearly touch this monstrosity- you all are weighing my sex before marriage to the entire order of mankind which God intended. I would be banned if I emphasized enough how damned stupid that is. You aren't man enough to point out the problems of women, and women aren't grown up enough to account for them.
[MENTION=9975]King cobra[/MENTION] didn't realize that, in his argument, he condemned his own standing in calling it man's fault and then embracing that fault. That's what feminism has done to yall's brains, and why it doesn't exist in the Bible.

Arthur Brain

Well you didn't either, or any of those women posting.
Let's see- A4T- I doubt she's married. But if so, abstinent until?
:chuckle: Yeah right.
Serpentdove- a loathing Catholic I'd wager, judging by her confused emphasis on 'womanly redeemers'. If she made it out of high school in abstinence, she didn't make it out of college.
And Tambora- states she's never given 'consent' to sex outside her marriage. I pretty much just deem that a fairy tale, going by the fact that she's so eager to always bring it up. And, well, the 'consent' emphasis to... when you call someone who thinks false reporting happens often a 'misogynist', I automatically suspect your ability to do just that :rolleyes:

You ever heard that 'two wrongs do not make a right'? Well, that doesn't even nearly touch this monstrosity- you all are weighing my sex before marriage to the entire order of mankind which God intended. I would be banned if I emphasized enough how damned stupid that is. You aren't man enough to point out the problems of women, and women aren't grown up enough to account for them.
[MENTION=9975]King cobra[/MENTION] didn't realize that, in his argument, he condemned his own standing in calling it man's fault and then embracing that fault. That's what feminism has done to yall's brains, and why it doesn't exist in the Bible.

Oh, right, so because you couldn't contain yourself it automatically equates to anyone professing otherwise to be liars? I've already acknowledged that most people will have sexual encounters in life before marriage or even if they do get married but you're talking to plenty of folk here who regard sex outside of wedlock to be a sin and have abstained, as you consider it to be and yet failed.

As before, if you weren't such a prissy little crank where it comes to women then you wouldn't be getting so much flak but then that's on you.

Ho hum...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Oh, right, so because you couldn't contain yourself it automatically equates to anyone professing otherwise to be liars? I've already acknowledged that most people will have sexual encounters in life before marriage or even if they do get married but you're talking to plenty of folk here who regard sex outside of wedlock to be a sin and have abstained, as you consider it to be and yet failed.

God ordained a natural order in which sexual blossoming and marriage are close together. 14 years old for women, and 16 for men, was the average marriage age. In today's society, one isn't even seen as applicable to consent until they are 18 years old, and do not marry on average until their mid 20's.

All sin is gauged by factors, there is no 'black and white' with it. But as you can see, women have enough natural enmity for men to never consider those things and that is because God does not reflect through Eve, but the Serpent. The Accuser. God is the head of man, and man is the head of woman- it is clearly stated and yet dismissed by them. They simply do not care and it is a direct observation of their intrinsic immorality.

It's funny how you all make judgements all the time or demand submission to one's bias, but as soon as it comes your way, you all of a sudden pull the card yall are pulling now- 'but, but, you sinned!'
Face it, you're an idiot, they're are idiots, and I'm an idiot for even still talking to yall :rolleyes:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm guilty of premarital sex and they can't shut the Hell up about it.
Seems like you can't shut the hell up about it too.

I've grown passed annoyed with this stupid discussion,
Is that because it's biblical that premarital sex is wrong?
Are you just sad that you didn't even live up to the standard you expect of women, the weaker sex?
You think you can just come in here and start blaming women for men's shortcomings, and no one is going to correct you on your hypocrisy?
You have not been married and have no children, and you screw women out of wedlock.
And if that's not bad enough, you start concocting excuses to shift the blame for why YOU screwed women out of wedlock.

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
You ever heard that 'two wrongs do not make a right'?-----------------
Please show where I embraced the faults of women. Or men.
I agree wholeheartedly that radical feminist ideals are abhorrent. I’m guessing the ladies posting here agree also. Like you said, two wrongs don’t make a right.
But, two wrongs always start with one wrong.

Arthur Brain

God ordained a natural order in which sexual blossoming and marriage are close together. 14 years old for women, and 16 for men, was the average marriage age. In today's society, one isn't even seen as applicable to consent until they are 18 years old, and do not marry on average until their mid 20's.

Yeh, well, we don't live in communal times so if you try having sex with a fourteen year old you're a child molestor.

All sin is gauged by factors, there is no 'black and white' with it. But as you can see, women have enough natural enmity for men to never consider those things and that is because God does not reflect through Eve, but the Serpent. The Accuser. God is the head of man, and man is the head of woman- it is clearly stated and yet dismissed by them. They simply do not care and it is a direct observation of their intrinsic immorality.

Yet more pompous blah blah blah. Nobody but you chose to have sex out of wedlock, something that you regard as a sin. You bang on about women not taking any accountability for anything while refusing to take ownership of your own faults. Not only that you dismiss the claims of women who tell you that they abstained from sex before marriage as lies, presumably because you couldn't.

I'm an idiot

That's the ticket.

:thumb:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Yeh, well, we don't live in communal times so if you try having sex with a fourteen year old you're a child molestor.

You're the one bringing it up. I never once implied anything about underage sex.

In fact, it's funny that the conversation automatically turned into rape and otherwise dubious sex- that is what it ALWAYS becomes, as it always deters any fault of women. Feminists do it all the time, and so there you all are doing the same as always.

Yet more pompous blah blah blah. Nobody but you chose to have sex out of wedlock, something that you regard as a sin.

Cool story.
Sex before marriage is something that 99% of society is guilty of- it is not some excuse to dismiss the gigantic problem going on that women perpetuate, and that's what you are doing.
A man does not have to be a perfect image of God to point out the problem with women- you are just a puppet is all, who will find any reason to justify striving against men.

You are incapable of holding women responsible for anything and I'm going to prove it right now: list one thing.
If you cannot, welcome to my ignore list. I'm done talking to some atheist liberal posing as a Christian and using your bias to support these morons, it's been a long time coming as far as that's concerned.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Please show where I embraced the faults of women. Or men.
I agree wholeheartedly that radical feminist ideals are abhorrent. I’m guessing the ladies posting here agree also. Like you said, two wrongs don’t make a right.
But, two wrongs always start with one wrong.

You have no solution, just a guilt ridden complex toward men and a pass for women to not follow what God instructs of them. Saying you are against 'radical feminism' isn't saying anything at all. They are just the zealots who simply act more deliberately, all feminists harbor the same enmity and the trio on here you are defending exemplify just that.

Serpentdove has stated there is no such thing as headship, that man is solely responsible, and women are their saviors. What did you have to say to that? Nothing, and for two reasons- because you are enslaved to their bias, and you are trained in a way that such things do not cross your eyes. And when they do, you make excuses for them.

You've managed to brainwash yourselves thoroughly into believing that mankind had some evil, patriarchal agenda against women when really the most liberated women have to offer is enmity, stumbling blocks, divorce, and a whole bunch of dead fetuses.

Look at reality.
I fail to see how you all treat them any different than how one would go about children who know no better :rolleyes:

Arthur Brain

You're the one bringing it up. I never once implied anything about underage sex.

You brought up fourteen year old girls, I pointed out how times past don't fly anymore.

In fact, it's funny that the conversation automatically turned into rape and otherwise dubious sex- that is what it ALWAYS becomes, as it always deters any fault of women. Feminists do it all the time, and so there you all are doing the same as always.

Or rather it's just you deflecting and going on your usual fevered rants.
Cool story.
Sex before marriage is something that 99% of society is guilty of- it is not some excuse to dismiss the gigantic problem going on that women perpetuate, and that's what you are doing.
A man does not have to be a perfect image of God to point out the problem with women- you are just a puppet is all, who will find any reason to justify striving against men.

Eh, I haven't denied that most of society does it, but then most of society won't see it as a sin, something that you do, so take accountability for it and stop flailing about blaming women for everything.

You are incapable of holding women responsible for anything and I'm going to prove it right now: list one thing.

Well, add this to the list of things you've declared proof for and completely lacked any. Women are accountable as men for what they do, be it good or bad. Really straightforward stuff Cruc.

If you cannot, welcome to my ignore list. I'm done talking to some atheist liberal posing as a Christian and using your bias to support these morons, it's been a long time coming as far as that's concerned.

Oh noes, not the ignore list?!

:shocked:

You can't even get anything about me right, let alone anything else. I don't claim to be a Christian on here so how the heck am I posing as one doofus? I'm not an atheist either but hey, you carry on inventing stuff up as you go. You're just an incredibly dumb kid who'll only learn when you live in the real world, and not the one inside your head.

:e4e:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You brought up fourteen year old girls, I pointed out how times past don't fly anymore.

You're a moron.
I brought up the marriage of 14 year old girls and 16 year old boys, which is still practiced even by the Catholic Church where it is permissible because it is a basic ordinance of Abrahamic belief.
If anything, it really just shows how morally Babylonian most of you are- your laws don't accommodate abstinence until marriage, they encourage sex before marriage. And that is why it exists here and not in other places.

Drop your obsession with 'rape' for two seconds and let it sink in.

And you failed to produce one single thing I mentioned, as expected. You really just defeat yourself, which is what those women want you to do anyway- be a defeatist.
I'm not going to put you on my ignore list, I'm just going to ignore anything you have to say regarding this subject :rolleyes:

Arthur Brain

You're a moron.
I brought up the marriage of 14 year old girls and 16 year old boys, which is still practiced even by the Catholic Church where it is permissible because it is a basic ordinance of Abrahamic belief.

And you failed to produce one single thing I mentioned, as expected. You really just defeat yourself, which is what those women want you to do anyway- be a defeatist.
I'm not going to put you on my ignore list, I'm just going to ignore anything you have to say regarding this subject :rolleyes:

Wow, what an idiot.

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have no solution,
The solution is to love God.
You should know that.
just a guilt ridden complex toward men
It’s called accountability.
You should try it.
and a pass for women to not follow what God instructs of them.
You are bearing false witness.
You should stop it.
Saying you are against 'radical feminism' isn't saying anything at all.
I’ve said it. It’s the truth. That’s something.
You should realize that.
They are just the zealots who simply act more deliberately,
They (radical feminists) actually act evilly.
You should continue to rail against that.
all feminists harbor the same enmity and the trio on here you are defending exemplify just that.
Have you ever asked them how they feel about the radical feminists who think it’s OK to embrace lesbianism, promiscuity, forced wages, abortion?
You should ask it.
Serpentdove has stated there is no such thing as headship, that man is solely responsible,
I don’t know Serpentdove so you’ll have to show me where she(?) holds no woman is ever responsible for committing evil.
You should quote it.
and women are their saviors.
As is often the case. Shiphrah and Puah, Jochabed, Miriam, Zipporah, Deborah, Jael, Rahab, Abigail, Esther, Priscilla, etc. And of course there's 1 Corinthians 7:16
You should read it.
What did you have to say to that? Nothing, and for two reasons- because you are enslaved to their bias,
It’s not a bias if it’s based in truth. It’s merely loyalty to said truth.
You should learn that.
and you are trained in a way that such things do not cross your eyes. And when they do, you make excuses for them.
There are reasons for evil...never excuses.
You should quit making excuses for yourself.
You've managed to brainwash yourselves thoroughly into believing that mankind had some evil, patriarchal agenda against women when really the most liberated women have to offer is enmity, stumbling blocks, divorce, and a whole bunch of dead fetuses.

Look at reality.
Mankind (including women) have for the most part always had an evil agenda...against God. God warns us all (including men) about enmity, stumbling blocks, divorce, and a whole bunch of dead fetuses.
You should look at that reality, and acknowledge it.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The solution is to love God.
You should know that.

Love God by avoiding His commands of women.

It’s called accountability.
You should try it.

Because I'm not a woman, right :rolleyes:

You are bearing false witness.
You should stop it.

You all's entire thing is a false witness. False witnessing the scriptures, false witnessing the intent of women's agenda, false witnessing about what it is costing men and what they have to deal with, anon anon.

They (radical feminists) actually act evilly.
You should continue to rail against that.

And not worry about the one's who encourage it, either actively or by omission.

Have you ever asked them how they feel about the radical feminists who think it’s OK to embrace lesbianism, promiscuity, forced wages, abortion?
You should ask it.

I have. I was called a misogynist :chuckle:

I don’t know Serpentdove so you’ll have to show me where she(?) holds no woman is ever responsible for committing evil.
You should quote it.

I think the fact that you have been through this thread and failed to see any ridiculous bias from them is all that needs to be observed. Selectivity, while assuming a non-existent middle ground.

As is often the case. Shiphrah and Puah, Jochabed, Miriam, Zipporah, Deborah, Jael, Rahab, Abigail, Esther, Priscilla, etc. And of course there's 1 Corinthians 7:16
You should read it.

None of that shows that it takes women to save men, at all. They all found themselves in a position to do so, where a man could've sufficed.

St. Augustine taught quite plainly that when it comes down to it, the only thing a woman can do that a man cannot is birth children. It's even taught in scripture that their favor rests solely on that, and that God is the head of men.

Nobody in history, in fact, held to your interpretation, because your interpretation is literally a revision demanded of a recently revised society :rolleyes:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Cool story, tell us again how you accidentally had sex.

Did you participate at all?

If you fornicated, thats on you, and if she consented, thats on her. Each share responsibility for their own choices.

If you forced it, its all on you.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Cool story, tell us again how you accidentally had sex.

Did you participate at all?

If you fornicated, thats on you, and if she consented, thats on her. Each share responsibility for their own choices.

If you forced it, its all on you.
Crucible forced it ?!!