On Consent

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
All of a sudden, three virgins full of grace appear through the bile :rotfl:

Thanks for making my point 100%, crystal clear. I have no need to continue this discussion :rolleyes:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
All of a sudden, three virgins full of grace appear through the bile :rotfl:

Thanks for making my point 100%, crystal clear. I have no need to continue this discussion :rolleyes:
If your point is that you are a fornicator for having sex with women while not married to them, it is very clear.
But it's been fun watching how a fornicating man with no self-control keeps pointing his finger at women for his failures.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If your point is that you are a fornicator for having sex with women while not married to them, it is very clear.
But it's been fun watching how a fornicating man with no self-control keeps pointing his finger at women for his failures.

Adam: God, this woman YOU made....

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Everything I've stated just gets swept right under the rug because I had sex before marriage- and that somehow gives you the right to assume no accountability at all and reverse it full on back to men :AMR:

You can't address what I've stated on here, and that is why you utterly turned over and made the subject about sex before marriage. Like a lunatic, you simply started spamming what you are saying.

You're an infantilized woman who gets away with it, where a man never could. As I've stated, you made my point perfectly- manipulating, unaccountable nonsense :rolleyes:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Yeah. :rotfl:
King Cobra has pointed that out to him too.
GOD wasn't buying that lame excuse.

Eve was no less guilty- but that's what you want to gather out of it. Just as you've been doing on here- your trying to wedge an idea that women aren't accountable, and ignore the reality that God made man the head of women because where Adam was a fool for Eve, Eve is just a straight fool :rolleyes:

King Cobra doesn't want to upset his wife or some such thing. I can't see any other reason how a man, who says they have some common ground with what I say, utterly submits to women's rebellious ways against God's commands.

It's nonsense, just like you few, who actually sit there proud and smitten by your rejection of God's will. Nothing more than a big joke :wave2:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Everything I've stated just gets swept right under the rug
Or, could be that a man that has not been married, but has sex with women anyway is not one to take advice from about what a good relationship between a man and woman is supposed to be.

because I had sex before marriage-
I didn't.

and that somehow gives you the right to assume no accountability at all and reverse it full on back to men :AMR:
How is your decision to go fornicating with women apart from marriage supposed to be the responsibility of anyone besides yourself?

You can't address what I've stated on here,
Not only can I, but I have.
You stated that you had premarital sex.
I addressed that.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
^
And she continues on :chuckle:

The story of Eden was interpreted the same way for 3000 years, and then feminism comes along and it gets completely revised over a short period of a half century.

What KC says is garbage, and what you all say is garbage. Your real religion is yourselves, who can't even live up to Paul's teachings after the fact- I'm putting you few on my ignore list for a while because yall are just a waste of time.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Eve was no less guilty
Eve was guilty for her own decision, as Adam was for his.

but that's what you want to gather out of it. Just as you've been doing on here- your trying to wedge an idea that women aren't accountable,
No woman was accountable for YOUR decision to fornicate.

and ignore the reality that God made man the head of women
I do not ignore that a husband is the head of his wife, and daughters till they marry.
What woman (wife or daughter) are you the head of?
Oh, that's right, NONE.

King Cobra doesn't want to upset his wife or some such thing. I can't see any other reason how a man,
Oh my gosh!!!!
Now it's his wife's fault????
:rotfl:

who says they have some common ground with what I say, utterly submits to women's rebellious ways against God's commands.
Or a common ground with a rebellious man that utterly submits to having sex with women he is not married to.

When it comes to the virtue of marriage, I have run circles around you; and in heels to boot!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You're outnumbered Cruc - punt

Full on assault :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

Can't see their posts, all of a sudden the thread makes sense again :rotfl:

Arthur Brain

^
And she continues on :chuckle:

The story of Eden was interpreted the same way for 3000 years, and then feminism comes along and it gets completely revised over a short period of a half century.

What KC says is garbage, and what you all say is garbage. Your real religion is yourselves, who can't even live up to Paul's teachings after the fact- I'm putting you few on my ignore list for a while because yall are just a waste of time.

If you consider sex outside of marriage to be sinful and you go ahead and do it anyway then you're hardly in a position to criticize anyone else for 'accountability' when you seem to be desperate to avoid your own. Who else's fault is it that you had pre-marital sex? The woman you slept with? Is she accountable because she enticed you to not be able to keep it in your pants or something?

The fact you want to dismiss the claims of women here who say they haven't had sex out of wedlock only serves to show how much you want to deflect away from your own accountability and I'm not sure just who it is you think you're fooling with that?

If it wasn't for the way you continually blame women for all and sundry you probably wouldn't be getting such a hard time over it, most people have had sexual relations outside of marriage I'd bet but then most don't act like pompous judgmental arses like you.

:e4e:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If you consider sex outside of marriage to be sinful and you go ahead and do it anyway then you're hardly in a position to criticize anyone else for 'accountability' when you seem to be desperate to avoid your own. Who else's fault is it that you had pre-marital sex? The woman you slept with? Is she accountable because she enticed you to not be able to keep it in your pants or something?

We were talking about the entire biblical state of mankind and God's will of men and women, and it turned into me having had sex before marriage.

It's a misdirection as always, in which women never take accountability for anything- but you see, I'm guilty of premarital sex and they can't shut the Hell up about it.
I've grown passed annoyed with this stupid discussion, but that was the intent anyway judging by the retarded route the discussion went as soon as the little trifecta found a crack in their glass palace.

Why don't you brush off your Stockholm's syndrome and have some self-respect :wave2:

Arthur Brain

We were talking about the entire biblical state of mankind and God's will of men and women, and it turned into me having had sex before marriage.

It's a misdirection as always, in which women never take accountability for anything- but you see, I'm guilty of premarital sex and they can't shut the Hell up about it.
I've grown passed annoyed with this stupid discussion, but that was the intent anyway judging by the retarded route the discussion went as soon as the little trifecta found a crack in their glass palace.

Why don't you brush off your Stockholm's syndrome and have some self-respect :wave2:

So you take full accountability for your own failing as a man without holding or blaming women in any way for it then?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So you take full accountability for your own failing as a man without holding or blaming women in any way for it then?

Stumbling blocks, society not marrying until their mid 20's- yes, I take accountability for not being perfect in a society which in no way makes it easy to be a virgin until marriage.

You refuse to see the futility and pathetic nature of putting that against me to justify an entire, proud and unrepentant body of people- that is why you are so eager to ask me what you just asked while you rabidly protect women from accounting for anything.

I've put my case forward and it has gone without contest- I'm right and you all know it so you're just throwing tantrums. Serpentdove was relating man to Satan and women as their savior and you're perfectly fine with that. It's pathetic.

So why don't you go put on your Ally shirt and go protest with all your fellow Brits :wave2: