On Consent

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
i'm betting his mama loves him

and now, the more revealing question:

have you ever been in love with a beagle puppy?

Of course, who hasn't?

62b4b33cc9344e15555b8a7ce831a090.jpg

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Has a woman ever been in love with you?

I've been engaged, never married.

My mothers been married six times, my aunt three, and my sister has two sons from different men, the latest of whom she's married to.

There's going to be a seventh and a third, I have no doubt. My aunt's old and married for money. No man in my relevant biological family has been married more than once.

And they are all Christian.
Funny how that works :rolleyes:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I've been engaged, never married.

My mothers been married six times, my aunt three, and my sister has two sons from different men, the latest of whom she's married to.

There's going to be a seventh and a third, I have no doubt. My aunt's old and married for money. No man in my relevant biological family has been married more than once.

And they are all Christian.
Funny how that works :rolleyes:

So your womanly dislike stems from your family.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So your womanly dislike stems from your family.

I don't dislike women, just unprincipled ones who whore around charm and platitudes to blind men of their exploits.

It's not a hard concept, in fact it's biblical- it's why the bible so openly symbolizes and compares wickedness to reprobate women, right down to the Whore of Babylon :plain:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I don't dislike women, just unprincipled ones who whore around charm and platitudes to blind men of their exploits.

It's not a hard concept, in fact it's biblical- it's why the bible so openly symbolizes and compares wickedness to reprobate women, right down to the Whore of Babylon :plain:

Jesus can help you forgive those women in your family. Wouldn't you like to be free of all that animosity and be at peace?

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't dislike women,
Good. Because disliking women oftentimes leads to...well...”liking” men.
just unprincipled ones who whore around
Excellent. You can recognize the distinction. Now, can you with equal disdain acknowledge unprincipled men? Can you recognize Paul’s exhortation for men to join the Lord rather than prostitutes? To flee from sexual immorality?
to blind men
Back to Adam you go. God recognizes the weakness of men but He never excuses it. Quit hiding behind the skirt of temptation and put on some Godly armor man.
It’s not a hard concept, in fact it’s Biblical- it’s why the Bible so openly symbolizes and compares wickedness to reprobate men, right down to the Chaldeans.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Except when your unprincipled self fornicated with women without being married.

And there it is, the inability of women to take accountability for anything.

Abstaining from sex before marriage is only reasonably applicable to a society where people marry soon after puberty. That is, during an age you consider to be inapplicable for consent.
God designed man to marry around that time, which this society has completely moved away from and wonder why it is the way it is.
There's moral conundrums all over the society you uphold, take some accountability.

I can still nonetheless call my act a sin, however venial. You can't acknowledge yours, because you are fixed on deception like EVE.
So you go on being infantilized while others grow up :rolleyes:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
As you should, because having sex with women you are not married to is sin.

And there goes the manipulation- directing the entire matter away to a man's fault.

You don't follow what the Bible teaches, and using your alleged abstinence until marriage as some ivory tower to look down upon doesn't make your case. In fact, it just shows how near sighted those as yourself are on morals in general.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Abstaining from sex before marriage is only reasonably applicable to
Everyone.

a society where people marry soon after puberty. That is, during an age you consider to be inapplicable for consent.
God designed man to marry around that time, which this society has completely moved away from and wonder why it is the way it is.
There's moral conundrums all over the society you uphold, take some accountability.
So, which of those women you had sex with did you marry?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] is doing nothing more than embracing exactly the misdirection I called out.
You see a man would never do that, because it's infantile and they would be made to acknowledge it. But not Tambora, and every male idiot will defend it just as always :rolleyes:

It's funny how they are proof of the very things I state, and yet still somehow deny it. I have no more interest in that nonsense today :wave: