On Consent

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
She said man or woman clearly and has said such before, is english your second language or are you desperate?

You all are full of it. You invest in any statement that strives against men and then backtrack with platitudes. This isn't a word game, she can say whatever she wants and it doesn't justify or annul yall's observed nonsense. Nothing more than manipulative crap women get away with because they are women.

The very idea of you few being Christian women is a joke. Yall are in full rebellion of the scriptures, and cherry pick verses to justify your pettiness. I've know real Christian women and their opinion of you would be little different than mine.

Arthur Brain

You all are full of it. You invest in any statement that strives against men and then backtrack with platitudes. This isn't a word game, she can say whatever she wants and it doesn't justify or annul yall's observed nonsense. Nothing more than manipulative crap women get away with because they are women.

The very idea of you few being Christian women is a joke. Yall are in full rebellion of the scriptures, and cherry pick verses to justify your pettiness. I've know real Christian women and their opinion of you would be little different than mine.

What's your definition of "real Christian women"? Ones who 'keep their place' and don't voice an opinion about anything? Do the cooking, the cleaning et al and nod their heads in subservience to the 'man'?

Go trim your beard ya daft kid.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

I adore men, its spoiled rotten misogynist men who think they are masters of the universe acting like a little 2 year old boy that blames all females for their own sin choices that i don't like. Like you. :)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
What's your definition of "real Christian women"? Ones who 'keep their place' and don't voice an opinion about anything? Do the cooking, the cleaning et al and nod their heads in subservience to the 'man'?

Go trim your beard ya daft kid.

What's your definition of a 'real Christian woman'?

That's really the bigger question, one you'll no doubt not answer because I don't believe you are actually a Christian at all. I think your family or spouse or whoever is and you just go by that :rolleyes:

Arthur Brain

What's your definition of a 'real Christian woman'?

That's really the bigger question, one you'll no doubt not answer because I don't believe you are actually a Christian at all. I think your family or spouse or whoever is and you just go by that :rolleyes:

I don't have one. I like women who are intelligent, warm, witty and with their own mind on matters, and I've met a fair number. :)

So what's yours?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I don't have one. I like women who are intelligent, warm, witty and with their own mind on matters, and I've met a fair number. :)

So what's yours?

One who exhibits the principles laid out for women in the Christian's holy book.

That is the only definition of a 'Christian woman'. Your only aim is to flatter them, not to actually discuss Christian virtues.

Arthur Brain

One who exhibits the principles laid out for women in the Christian's holy book.

That is the only definition of a 'Christian woman'. Your only aim is to flatter them, not to actually discuss Christian virtues.

What principles? Be specific. Remaining silent? Doing chores? Being entirely subservient to a man? I do seem to recall that a 'Christian man' has certain duties and being a puerile misogynist wasn't part of the quota...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
What principles? Be specific. Remaining silent? Doing chores? Being entirely subservient to a man? I do seem to recall that a 'Christian man' has certain duties and being a puerile misogynist wasn't part of the quota...

You all reject the commands to women in the Bible, particularly most of what Paul has to say, which is funny considering the so called Pauline majority on here :rolleyes:

I don't need to state what a Christian woman is- you all report to be Christian and know what it is but reject it, plain and simple. I have never seen one legitimate argument on this site which goes against my views on the matter, and in their disobedience I'm called a misogynist.

You all don't want to admit that by calling me a misogynist, you are calling all the biblical authors and leaders the same. You are calling the ordinance of God wicked.

There's a very nice KJV I came across called 'The American Patriot's Bible'. It contains a lot of quotes and literature of the Founding Fathers and historical figures relevant to Christianity. One thing that is brought up within it is an emphasis on women and an egalitarian society, which is something they valued as a central essence of American society. It was something that lacked throughout the West due to archaic Christian ideology.

But they weren't so far away from old ordinances that they would've ever found today's acceptable. And they didn't. Women had been liberated, that was the Christian standard, but then after men industrialized the country women wanted to have it all>> They got it all, and now they are treading on men- causing discourse and enmity, manipulating and harassing, pretending to be victims and striving against them.

It's ridiculous. The typical 1st World woman is not what God desires, and the more yall resist that fact the more you really just show why God decided on patriarchy in the first place.

Arthur Brain

You all reject the commands to women in the Bible, particularly most of what Paul has to say, which is funny considering the so called Pauline majority on here :rolleyes:

I don't need to state what a Christian woman is- you all report to be Christian and know what it is but reject it, plain and simple. I have never seen one legitimate argument on this site which goes against my views on the matter, and in their disobedience I'm called a misogynist.

You all don't want to admit that by calling me a misogynist, you are calling all the biblical authors and leaders the same. You are calling the ordinance of God wicked.

There's a very nice KJV I came across called 'The American Patriot's Bible'. It contains a lot of quotes and literature of the Founding Fathers and historical figures relevant to Christianity. One thing that is brought up within it is an emphasis on women and an egalitarian society, which is something they valued as a central essence of American society. It was something that lacked throughout the West due to archaic Christian ideology.

But they weren't so far away from old ordinances that they would've ever found today's acceptable. And they didn't. Women had been liberated, that was the Christian standard, but then after men industrialized the country women wanted to have it all>> They got it all, and now they are treading on men- causing discourse and enmity, manipulating and harassing, pretending to be victims and striving against them.

It's ridiculous. The typical 1st World woman is not what God desires, and the more yall resist that fact the more you really just show why God decided on patriarchy in the first place.

Have you ever been in love with a woman?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I adore men, its spoiled rotten misogynist men who think they are masters of the universe acting like a little 2 year old boy that blames all females for their own sin choices that i don't like. Like you. :)

You're a girl who thinks other people should have something to prove to her and not the other way around. Being that's the most typical type of female, there's nothing too special about you to care about how you like me. In fact, it's more like a badge of honor :rolleyes: