On Consent

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No absolutely doesn't mean no, especially when they say no to something to make it your idea. Millennials and unmarried likely don't know.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If a man commits adultery under the influence, he is held accountable for it. But if the wife commits adultery under the influence, she wasn't in the right mind to consent, and therefore intoxicated wives cannot commit adultery.

That is the logic that follows with the 'consent' nonsense, and is therefore debunked.
Good day. Adios. So long :wave:

musterion

looks like you're having difficulty following along

in the case of consent while inebriated, the law (as currently written) appears to be that consent cannot be given while inebriated

denial of consent (aka consenting to refusal) is ok

my interest is in discussion the disparity

So...if you aren't able to choose to give consent while drunk, how can you be able to choose to deny consent when drunk?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The backward infantile reality of the whole matter is a clear cut example of women not wanting to take accountability for anything.

A college student had an inebriated girl come to his place, in which consent was literally stated on a text. She arrived, they had sex, and the next morning she went to authorities exaggerating a story in which she was taken advantage of and that she didn't really want to engage.

The student was then expelled from school, and guess who showed concern, took it up, and made the reality public?
People like me- the 'misogynists' :rolleyes:
The only reason this subject continues to exist is because of so many people's obsession with keeping women collectively off the hook and not contesting them as they advance the feminist agenda into madness.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you guys actually believe that if anyone just gives you consent that it makes it OK for you to follow through with the consent?
Civil law gives consent to abortion, adultery, murder of babies.
By having that consent, does it make it OK for you to follow through with that consent?

If an unmarried person (male or female) gives you consent to have sex with them, is is now OK for you to follow through with that consent?

musterion

Do you guys actually believe that if anyone just gives you consent that it makes it OK for you to follow through with the consent?
Civil law gives consent to abortion, adultery, murder of babies.
By having that consent, does it make it OK for you to follow through with that consent?

If an unmarried person (male or female) gives you consent to have sex with them, is is now OK for you to follow through with that consent?

"No" is my answer to all questions.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Is it OK according to yourself?

it depends on the situation

if they give me consent to eat their peanut butter and jelly sandwich, then yes, it's ok according to myself

LeonSandwich.jpg

musterion

what if the question is "did you really mean to say no"?

Isn't the issue here whenever the question comes up, "Did you really mean to say YES?" Because whenever that question is asked, it's asked of the woman and the man is almost certainly doomed.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Isn't the issue here whenever the question comes up, "Did you really mean to say YES?" Because whenever that question is asked, the man is almost certainly doomed.

kinda like "do these jeans make me look fat"?

don't even try to answer - just run for the hills