On Consent

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality,[c] wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving,[d] unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death

:think: pretty sure that * sexual immorality * includes fornication.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

:think:

:doh:

i knew that

i was getting chased out of the library - :idea: yeah, that's the ticket!

it's the librarian's fault!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're no better than anybody because you supposedly waited until marriage to have sex.
There is no "supposedly" about it.
I never had premarital sex.

You just want to cleave the accountability of women,
I cleave to the accountability that it is wrong to have premarital sex.

who have no lesser rate of premarital sex than men
"Lesser rate"???
It's wrong to have premarital sex.

Let's note the insanity here- you have taken it all the way to this to detract from fraudulent women making men accountable for their own poor choices.
The insanity is that because a woman said it was OK to have sex with her without being married, you did wrong by caving in to the whoremonger path.

This is exactly why I call you and all the foolish men who defend that a bunch of morons.
It's moronic to claim that premarital sex is not wrong.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
unless the woman changes her mind afterwards and claims rape
Premarital sex is wrong for both the man and woman whether either change their mind.

then you hold her blameless for her behavior
Premarital sex is wrong for both male and female alike.
I hold the one (man or woman) that commits premarital sex is solely to blame for committing premarital sex.
I hold the one (man or woman) that commits rape is solely to blame for committing rape.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You feel shame because you should feel it, *the way you act*.

I'm am obliged as a person of conscience to not ignore all the holes in this growing adversarial crap being laid on men, along with the apparent inability of women being made accountable. It's a sham that has involved actual male victims and nobody cares because it's all about these infantile creatures deluded enough to call themselves 'women'.

Please quote me saying that. You have a knack for completely making things up.

Learn to read.

ok doser

Premarital sex is wrong for both the man and woman whether either change their mind.

Premarital sex is wrong for both male and female alike.
I hold the one (man or woman) that commits premarital sex is solely to blame for committing premarital sex.
I hold the one (man or woman) that commits rape is solely to blame for committing rape.

what part of "changes her mind" are you struggling with?

ok doser

Notice us "feminist" don't do that.
We state that it is wrong for man or woman to commit rape.
We state that it is wrong for man or woman to commit premarital sex.
We state that it is wrong for man or woman to commit adultery.

:think:

do you state that it is wrong for man or woman to perform homosexual acts?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Notice us "feminist" don't do that.
We state that it is wrong for man or woman to commit rape.
We state that it is wrong for man or woman to commit premarital sex.
We state that it is wrong for man or woman to commit adultery.

No, you state men, and then when it boomerangs back you try to make it about both. It is how you all avoid any fault of women.