On Consent

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
GOD, and me.

And yet, it is still wrong to have premarital sex.
Crucible had premarital sex.
I did not.
The answer to who did wrong is clear.

and yet, none of that will matter when you're both standing before the judgement throne

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Heck, if you're a woman Crock seems to think you're a feminist by association...
I, a woman, was just much more self controlled when it came to fornication than the man Crucible.

How 'bout you, Doser?
Did you refrain from having premarital sex like I, a woman, did; or did you give into fornication like Crucible, a man, did?

ok doser

having filed away her ammunition against crucible for future use, tam seeks other prey:
I, a woman, was just much more self controlled when it came to fornication than the man Crucible.

How 'bout you, Doser?
Did you refrain from having premarital sex like I, a woman, did; or did you give into fornication like Crucible, a man, did?

(runs for the hills)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

How 'bout you, Doser?

Women are demanding that government pay for their birth control and abortion- maybe you should look more at the women, whose most professed function is to entice men and think their sexual vanities are someone else' responsibility.

Waiting until marriage was far more applicable when it was routine for men and women to marry as early as 14 and 16 years old- an age that you consider to be inapplicable in giving consent. Those as yourself aren't anything but a walking conundrum.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Women are demanding that government pay for their birth control and abortion- maybe you should look more at the women, whose most professed function is to entice men and think their sexual vanities are someone else' responsibility.

Waiting until marriage was far more applicable when it was routine for men and women to marry as early as 14 and 16 years old- an age that you consider to be inapplicable in giving consent. Those as yourself aren't anything but a walking conundrum.
Cool story trying to convince yourself that having premarital wasn't really wrong.

ok doser

Dont you think he should be executed for it? I thought you believed sexual sin should result in execution?

you'll never find a quote of me saying that :idunno:

and you'll never find a scriptural reference to premarital sex being deserving of the death penalty

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Cool story trying to convince yourself that having premarital wasn't really wrong.

You're no better than anybody because you supposedly waited until marriage to have sex. You just want to cleave the accountability of women, who have no lesser rate of premarital sex than men, professing in enticing them.

Let's note the insanity here- you have taken it all the way to this to detract from fraudulent women making men accountable for their own poor choices.
This is exactly why I call you and all the foolish men who defend that a bunch of morons.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Entice men - they cant say no? They have power over you?

God has compassion for weakness. Those as yourself do not, because your enmity overrides any potential godliness- you simply dump shame on men and can't take a dose of your own medicine.
Because, by all accounts, many women are as children by their own self-centered, unaccountable nonsense and one ought to argue that a woman can never give consent period :wave:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
you'll never find a quote of me saying that :idunno:

and you'll never find a scriptural reference to premarital sex being deserving of the death penalty

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality,[c] wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving,[d] unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death

:think: pretty sure that * sexual immorality * includes fornication.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

:think:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
God has compassion for weakness. Those as yourself do not, because your enmity overrides any potential godliness- you simply dump shame on men and can't take a dose of your own medicine.
Because, by all accounts, many women are as children by their own self-centered, unaccountable nonsense and one ought to argue that a woman can never give consent period :wave:

You feel shame because you should feel it, *the way you act*.