On Consent

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
Love God by avoiding His commands of women.
So why avoid His commands of men? :confused:
Because I'm not a woman, right :rolleyes:
You think only women are to be held accountable? :dizzy:
You all's entire thing is a false witness. False witnessing the scriptures, false witnessing the intent of women's agenda, false witnessing about what it is costing men and what they have to deal with, anon anon.
Men should deal with their responsibilities first. It’s called leading.
And not worry about the one's who encourage it, either actively or by omission.
I agree. If you harbor a terrorist...you are a terrorist.
I have. I was called a misogynist :chuckle:
Nike or New Balance? :eek:
I think the fact that you have been through this thread and failed to see any ridiculous bias from them is all that needs to be observed. Selectivity, while assuming a non-existent middle ground.
So no quote? :think:
None of that shows that it takes women to save men, at all. They all found themselves in a position to do so, where a man could've sufficed.
Now you are really starting to worry me. Do you think that a man would suffice for the wife referred to in 1 Corinthians 7:16? That sounds like a Modern Family. :flamer:
St. Augustine taught quite plainly that when it comes down to it, the only thing a woman can do that a man cannot is birth children. It's even taught in scripture that their favor rests solely on that, and that God is the head of men.
I prefer Paul over Augustine.
BTW, you left out breast milk on your Fury Road adventure. :black:
Nobody in history, in fact, held to your interpretation...:rolleyes:
Sadly, that’s in large part true.
But, many in HIS-story, in fact, did. :checker:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
look what you guys did to my thread! :sibbie:

In retrospect, it's hilarious that a white knight charge in to defend three women harassing someone, claiming to be anything but the sort while using dumb feminist phrases like 'HIStory' :rolleyes:

Stockholm's syndrome is what happened to your thread.
And the funny thing about that, is that I've said it repeatedly over the course of all these discussions and not once has a woman ever contested it :chuckle:
It's my firm belief that many women's self esteem requires a heavy sense of control of, and veneration from, men.

Arthur Brain

In retrospect, it's hilarious that a white knight charge in to defend three women harassing someone, claiming to be anything but the sort while using dumb feminist phrases like 'HIStory' :rolleyes:

Stockholm's syndrome is what happened to your thread :chuckle:

Why don't you just go to Sweden and take your chances on the kidnapping front? Chances are your captors would be willing to pay for you to be rescued...

:freak: