Sayings and Catch Phrases

theophilus

That's much better than kmo's "When the going get's tough the Chiefs are out of the playoffs." :plain:

Which replaced their old, "In for a penny, in for a pounding." :eek:

Since you brought it up...

...I was born and raised in Kansas so, by default, I am a Chiefs fan.

I knew the Panthers and the Chiefs were playing last Sunday but didn't catch the game. I called my dad Sunday night after church and he said the Chiefs won. I thought "really?" Last years Superbowl losers lost to the losingist team in football history?

ROTFLMAO!!!

No wonder they didn't say anything on my local NC news.

:chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Since you brought it up...

...I was born and raised in Kansas so, by default, I am a Chiefs fan.
I think that's the only way it happens. :eek:

I knew the Panthers and the Chiefs were playing last Sunday but didn't catch the game.
So in that regard you were much like the Chiefs' WRs last year.

I called my dad Sunday night after church and he said the Chiefs won. I thought "really?"
I think that's the Chiefs motto this year, following last years overly optimistic "Why not us?"

Last years Superbowl losers lost to the losingist team in football history?
Doubling down on humiliation. It'll be good for "Superman" in the long run.

ROTFLMAO!!!
The typical response of Chiefs fans regarding pre-orders for AFC Championship tickets.

No wonder they didn't say anything on my local NC news.:chuckle:
Like losing a bye week. :smack:

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Oh that fateful trip to the supermarket! The signature day of all days in the life of Mrs. Tongue. T'was a downfall of momentous import in her life the day she entered aisle five only to find the floor was covered in cooking oil with a broken bottle to the side, and a fleeting young boy beating a hasty retreat, just around the far corner.
It was (wait for it)...

A Slip of the Tongue.