chrysostom

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Thank you for the question.
I have been researching the Apocalypse for over 20 years. Early on I was convinced John Chrysostom wrote it which of course is ridiculous. Later I learned John the Baptist may have written it which is also ridiculous. I also learned that the Apocalypse had multiple authors, as many as three which is not ridiculous. In fact it is the only thing about the Apocalypse that makes sense. Any way I have read a lot about Chrysostom and believe he was one of the greatest saints that ever lived. In his time there was more corruption in the Church than there is now. It was the Church itself that caused his exile and death.
Thanks again for asking.

Interesting. Thanks.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Home alone
Still working on my blog
The automatic posts are working
Scheduled thru April
They are posted at midnight which favors the other side of the world

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Home alone
My wife is stuck in another state
It's complicated
I get sidewalk visits with my daughter and granddaughter
I do El Polo Loco take out
I do Walmart with gloves from China
Had to reduce my beer consumption due to blood pressure
Still biking in the morning
Puzzles and utube
Nice to have a couple forums and a blog
This may be the pale horse that I have not been able to identify

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Home alone
My wife is stuck in another state
It's complicated
I get sidewalk visits with my daughter and granddaughter
I do El Polo Loco take out
I do Walmart with gloves from China
Had to reduce my beer consumption due to blood pressure
Still biking in the morning
Puzzles and utube
Nice to have a couple forums and a blog
This may be the pale horse that I have not been able to identify

Stay safe chrys

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Stay safe chrys

thanks
I have three feral cats, outdoor cats, that come to the door when they are hungry. Some say you shouldn't feed them but I would rather have them hanging around than rats, rabbits, squirrels, and doves that crap on your cushions. It all started with a water dish I put out for the birds. I love birds. Doves not so much. All this is a violation of our HOA rules but somehow they have not bothered to admonish me. There are other rules that I am breaking.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Drive thru at Jimmy Johns have this thing for your credit card so they don't have to handle it. Got a Vito for yesterday and a Total Tuna for today. Good stuff. Drive thru is a good thing.
Why does it take so long to post. Is it me or tol?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Fr. Mark Goring
A Saint
in the making. Chastisement is a good example of his daily videos. Subscribe to Father Mark Goring to get his daily inspirational videos. He doesn't need your money and doesn't ask for it. He had been shut down for speaking out about the sex scandal. They can't shut him down without so many protesting. This is worth your time.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
we are all going to die
A Fact
you cannot deny. Do not fear that which can kill the body. Fear only God who can kill the soul if you do not pass the test. You are being tested. Not for coronavirus but to see if you can get along. You will be destroyed if you can't. Be not afraid. Be careful. Be kind. Be reasonable.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
history
A Necessary Ingredient
to verify the fulfillment of prophecy. Your interpretation can prevent you identifying the historical events that have been prophesied. Numbers do not require interpretation. All bible translations agree on numbers and colors. That is where you need to start.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I started with
A Number
or I should say the word number. Found it in Daniel and it referred to years. I then searched history to find out what happened in the year 666. Nothing. I did find Islam was getting ready to attack Constantinople the capital of a Christian empire that would last a thousand years where they reigned with Christ. Not a bad start.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
your interpretation
A Folly
according to Newton. What is your interpretation based on? The bible? Which translation? There are 59 different English translations plus revisions. They don't agree. The differences are significant. Many are uncomfortable with the word interpretation because somehow they understand the original intent of the written word. Who or what can you believe?
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
there were signs
A Reason
to suspect another writer of the Apocalypse. Not just a different John but a second John. Few would dare to consider it. Most couldn't believe it was possible even though there were reasons to suspect it. Once considered there were additional signs to be found that would support this theory.
Home