chrysostom

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
as we forgive those
A Prayer
that calls us to forgive those who trespass against us. I get that but we can't allow them to destroy the Church and the the lives of her members. The Church protects the Truth. The Truth protects us. We must protect the Church. We are the laity. We can't rely on the bishops.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
gossip
A Diabolical Cancer
according to Francis. Would he have us do nothing? Evil will prevail. Is prayer and fasting enough? Should we remain silent? Canon 212 tells us the laity "have the right and even at times the duty to manifest to the sacred pastors their opinion on matters which pertain to the good of the Church and to make their opinion known to the rest of the Christian faithful". Where does the truth lie?
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
protect the truth
A Duty
for the chosen few. We have a few good bishops who are speaking out to expose the evil within the Church. You will know them by their fruit. We have wolves in sheep's clothing but first consider the plank in your own eye. The house built on a rock will not fall. Matthew 7 also tells us to ask, seek, and knock for the truth to be known. Don't let them change it. Protect the Truth.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
wolves in sheep's clothing
A Crisis In The Church
AKA as clericalism. Something that will just take time to sort out. Time and money. First protect the money. Bankruptcy. Transfer of funds. Secret investments. Money laundering. Next protect the players. Move them around. Silence everyone with whatever it takes. Feed the wolves.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
clericalism
A Crisis In The Church

than cannot be ignored. Clericalism? Really? Save the Church. To hell with the people. What about the Truth? Save the Truth. The laity must save the Truth. The bishops are too busy dealing with clericalism. What could that be?
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
mercy
A Necessary Ingredient
but it has been given to those who would harm the children and the Church. If the Church cannot protect the children, who or what can she protect? The truth is we cannot trust those who ignore the Truth and talk about climate change. That is a job for Greta but not for Francis. Our job is to pay close attention to what Francis and the bishops do.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
respect for life
A Top Priority
that cannot be equated with other issues. Protection of the child first starts with protection of life, then marriage, and finally family. The meaning or purpose of life, marriage, and family has been lost to make others comfortable with their lifestyle. Mercy and forgiveness does not necessitate ignoring the Truth. Love of neighbor does not trump Truth.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
family
A Trinity
that includes a child, a mother, and a father. We are all part of a trinity made in Their Image. We have been given dominion over all the earth. Those who talk climate change would like to turn that around. We have been told to be fruitful, and multiply. Those who talk climate change would like to change that. Francis and the bishops are talking climate change.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
joined together by
A Child
a man and a woman become one flesh. Let not man put asunder. A trinity in the form of a family. The purpose of marriage is to protect the child. The child is the future. Protect the environment of the child. Life, marriage, and family.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
meaning of meaning
A Purpose
a reason why something is necessary. The child understands this. It is why the child asks why. Reason, meaning, and purpose can explain why we are here. You need to consider why. Don't you wonder why? You should.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Chrys? :noid:

Thanks

Making some changes

First - going back to the Apocalypse, my reason for being here

Second - trying something new at my blog. I am setting up a number of posts which will automatically be posted daily at the same time. Still not sure how this will work or how I will handle the forums.
Home will always get you to my latest post on the blog.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Thank you for you interest.
I am working on future posts.
They are posted automatically.
Working on 22 March
Want to get ahead a full month
Home will always get you to my latest post on the blog.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
St. John Chrysostom
Doctor of the Church, born at Antioch, c. 347; died at Commana in Pontus, 14 September, 407.
John — whose surname "Chrysostom" occurs for the first time in the "Constitution" of Pope Vigilius (cf. P.L., LX, 217) in the year 553 — is generally considered the most prominent doctor of the Greek Church and the greatest preacher ever heard in a Christian pulpit. His natural gifts, as well as exterior circumstances, helped him to become what he was.
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08452b.htm

Okay. I'm curious. Why are you called Chrysostom.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
St. John Chrysostom
Doctor of the Church, born at Antioch, c. 347; died at Commana in Pontus, 14 September, 407.
John — whose surname "Chrysostom" occurs for the first time in the "Constitution" of Pope Vigilius (cf. P.L., LX, 217) in the year 553 — is generally considered the most prominent doctor of the Greek Church and the greatest preacher ever heard in a Christian pulpit. His natural gifts, as well as exterior circumstances, helped him to become what he was.
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08452b.htm

Okay. I'm curious. Why are you called Chrysostom.

Thank you for the question.
I have been researching the Apocalypse for over 20 years. Early on I was convinced John Chrysostom wrote it which of course is ridiculous. Later I learned John the Baptist may have written it which is also ridiculous. I also learned that the Apocalypse had multiple authors, as many as three which is not ridiculous. In fact it is the only thing about the Apocalypse that makes sense. Any way I have read a lot about Chrysostom and believe he was one of the greatest saints that ever lived. In his time there was more corruption in the Church than there is now. It was the Church itself that caused his exile and death.
Thanks again for asking.