chrysostom

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
No. There are already so many great writers and thinkers out there, and they write so well, far better than I could. I do read a woman's blog regularly and you would just love her, she's just as calm and peaceful as can be and she never talks about politics, ever. She doesn't even have internet at home, and she loves to read books and she loves her family and cooking healthy food and making a cozy home. She's not on WordPress unfortunately, but I can send you the link if you want. You won't find any tension there, though.

I could join Wordpress just so I could like your blog posts. :)

Good writers maybe but most don't have anything to say. You love research and writing. You just need to focus on a problem. You can't worry about anyone reading it. Just put it out there.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Good writers maybe but most don't have anything to say. You love research and writing. You just need to focus on a problem. You can't worry about anyone reading it. Just put it out there.

I do love it, chrys. But so much of what I want to say seems too private to put out there.

Honestly I wouldn't care if no one read it, that was never a big thing for me but I know it's important to a lot of people, and understandably so.

I did start a blog here years ago but I deleted the posts. I still have them somewhere on my computer but the blog (should be) empty, unless the upgrade (downgrade) put them back in. It was called Lost in Contemplation. :chuckle: From another time.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
At least twice I got a like without a view or a visit. So many are looking without you even knowing it.

I'm not familiar with how how that would work, but If I joined WordPress (not necessarily to write, just to access the tools) I'd eventually figure it out.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
We should hang around until he gets back. Are you drinking?

:chuckle: This is what I love about you.

No, I'm not drinking, I rarely drink, although I will have a drink later tonight, maybe two - so I have to be careful because I'm a real lightweight.

I only have about a half hour or so and then I have to get myself ready and then I'll be gone. I'm glad I got this chance to talk to you.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
What do you know about categories and tags? That seems to be the key.

Not a thing, but I'd go through all the help and how-to's and if I couldn't find what I needed I'd start searching the internet. Believe me if there's a way to do anything, someone's already got the solution out there. It's incredible, really. Take the smallest how-to problem you have, and there's either a step-by-step or a video out there. It's super important to use the right search words though. Maybe I'm just fairly good at search words. :chuckle:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Not a thing, but I'd go through all the help and how-to's and if I couldn't find what I needed I'd start searching the internet. Believe me if there's a way to do anything, someone's already got the solution out there. It's incredible, really. Take the smallest how-to problem you have, and there's either a step-by-step or a video out there. It's super important to use the right search words though. Maybe I'm just fairly good at search words. :chuckle:

My wife is good at that and I often ask her to do the search for me.