chrysostom

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
chrysostom

worth taking the bananahead off ignore for a last look at her oh-so-typical petty childishness, compounded by her OCD

one can only hope she's sincere in her announcement and is able to overcome her demons and actually

just

leave

If he has me on ignore, why does he quote and reply to my posts? :chuckle:

Here's a better idea, stop inserting yourself into a long-running conversation I've been having with him that *isn't about youyouyou* - and continue on with your drinking without :idea: posting to me? If you choose to inflict yourself with me, maybe stop whining and man up. :idunno:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
If he has me on ignore, why does he quote and reply to my posts? :chuckle:

Here's a better idea, stop inserting yourself into a long-running conversation I've been having with him that *isn't about youyouyou* - and continue on with your drinking without :idea: posting to me? If you choose to inflict yourself with me, maybe stop whining and man up. :idunno:

just

leave

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Have you considered a blog?
You would be the only person I know on WordPress.

No. There are already so many great writers and thinkers out there, and they write so well, far better than I could. I do read a woman's blog regularly and you would just love her, she's just as calm and peaceful as can be and she never talks about politics, ever. She doesn't even have internet at home, and she loves to read books and she loves her family and cooking healthy food and making a cozy home. She's not on WordPress unfortunately, but I can send you the link if you want. You won't find any tension there, though.

I could join Wordpress just so I could like your blog posts. :)