chrysostom

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
This is hardly their only shortcoming. What about your preferred group, however? What have they really done to prevent babies from being killed? They say they don't like abortion, but does that translate into meaningful action or have anything to do with their real convictions, or is it just an easy way to win support and get a free pass on anything and everything else?

spitfire's last post

come back spitfire!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
ok banned again

just in time for Morning Joe
just to see how bad it really is
Never watched it. Is she the cream and sugar or is he?

Too bad they took the title. A black guy with talent on the rhetorical end of things could have gotten more use out of it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Too bad they took the title. A black guy with talent on the rhetorical end of things could have gotten more use out of it.

They can be annoying, but I usually find them amusing. Also, they normally have a fairly decent group of guests on the show. They get under the skin of all the right people. :D

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

I have watched it for years. He used to be the reasonable right and she the unreasonable left. The tension between them was always good until she turned him. Now there isn't a hint of balance.
I now just watch the first segment until the commercial break to see how upset they are.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
They can be annoying, but I usually find them amusing. Also, they normally have a fairly decent group of guests on the show. They get under the skin of all the right people. :D

Have you noticed that some of their guests have a hard time playing along with them?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Have you noticed that some of their guests have a hard time playing along with them?

Insofar as having little spats with guests? Sometimes. I DO know that they don't play to a specific political leaning and are willing to call people out equally regardless of their political affiliation. Example: Mika kicked Michael Wolff off of the set for denying that he had suggested (in his book) that UN Ambassador Nikki Haley had an affair with the Trump.