chrysostom

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You mean Christians (70% of those women obtaining abortions) kill babies.

A lot of Catholics in that number. How many of those women got abortions because they were afraid to tell their parents/church community/clergy that they were pregnant out of wedlock? How many young girls got abortions because of shame? How much damage shame does. How many lives it ruins.

This is so true. The first time I became aware of teens who actually DID abort was when I was attending my Christian High School. The common denominator: fear of their parents and stigmatization as well as stupidity due to their never receiving comprehensive sex education.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Got it.

You mean Christians (70% of those women obtaining abortions) kill babies.

don't think you get it -
it doesn't mean a thing to me how many christians or catholics are getting an abortion -
it doesn't mean a thing to me how many republicans are getting an abortion -
you don't get that
-so-
just try to believe what I say -
it is the democrats who are supporting abortion -
I really believe that

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
don't think you get it -
it doesn't mean a thing to me how many christians or catholics are getting an abortion -
you don't get that

Yep, we get it alright. You will stand behind those who lie about their political advocacy against abortion and pretend that is going to save lives. You know what would save the lives of the unborn. Equality for all. Healthcare for all. Affordable housing for all. Promoting college, education, wage increases for ... ALL. None of this ... trickle down, take our leftovers garbage.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Yep, we get it alright. You will stand behind those who lie about their political advocacy against abortion and pretend that is going to save lives. You know what would save the lives of the unborn. Equality for all. Healthcare for all. Affordable housing for all. Promoting college, education, wage increases for ... ALL.
you might get all this if the democrats didn't support abortion -
without the pro life vote, the republicans could not win -
think about that

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
that is nonsense

No ... claiming "we are against abortion" just doesn't do it. Working with women and families to make having a family more appealing instead of traumatic would do wonders. The party you represent doesn't care about the mother, family or unborn child once the baby is born. IF they did, they wouldn't be trying so hard to make sure they couldn't receive decent, affordable health care.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
don't think you get it -
you don't get that
-so-
just try to believe what I say -
it is the democrats who are supporting abortion -
I really believe that

You don't get it because you don't want to get it.

You want to blame someone other than Christians and Republicans for the abortions procured since 1973.

Democrats don't drag women to abortion clinics, when are you going to get that through your head?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Almost all politicians are wealthy. It is not so much the Duck hates black people, or minorities, a much as he dislikes poor people, at least he does not want to support them, neither do most wealthy persons. This is the little secret on why abortion is not rejected, most see it s a means towards poor control.

Trump, the Duck, is one of the most outspoken against the distraught poor, and those who would rely on government support. This is more an issue than terrorism, but terrorism is more palatable to most Americans.

It is not only rich Republicans, it is many persons who have made lots of money and do not want to give it to the poor.

When Jesus said the rich would have a tough time getting to heaven, it was because having wealth is much more a problem, spiritually speaking, :angrymob:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Of course they do ... they have the house and senate, and still they fail.

let's see if I understand what you are saying -
the republicans are responsible for the high price of healthcare because they failed to repeal it? -
is that what you are saying?