chrysostom

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
fake news -
A distraction
- the hand is quicker than the eye - now you see it - now you don't - while you are watching the one hand - the other is doing its job -

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
fake news -
Smoke and mirrors.

A distraction
Unintended irony.

- the hand is quicker than the eye
And nearly everyone is quicker than the alt right.

- now you see it - now you don't
Trump's promises/Trump's results.

- while you are watching the one hand - the other is doing its job -
Wash your hands thoroughly before leaving the restroom...or shaking hands with the president.

In for a penny in for a pounding.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
it won't do you any good - you will be held responsible
Like you can even spell responsible. You point a finger at your own position then when called on it, give a sudden "I voted Republican" bit in an attempt to avoid the very word you use in this. The enormity of your hypocrisy cannot be overstated.

Forget hands, you need to wash your mouth out with soap.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Like you can even spell responsible. You point a finger at your own position

I point at your position
-so-
let's cut to the chase - your position - the republicans legalized abortion 44 years ago so it is okay to vote for the baby killing democrats

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I point at your position
That's what people who can't bear or won't take responsibility for their own do. When met with a challenge they can't get around they go on offense, the alternative being unbearable for them.

For a very long time you called people who failed to pull the national Republican lever baby killers. Then you decided you wouldn't for Trump and gave yourself an exemption on the point. Now you say you'd thank the Russians and that you voted Republican. Meaning at some point, now or then, you were or are dishonest. Either because you didn't vote for Trump, but otherwise voted Republican and are then condemned by your former position but won't own that, or you did vote for Trump and your prior defense of exception is upended and you won't own that.

Either way you have an honesty issue in the present.

Until you address that I'm disinterested in your counter measures, though I'll be perfectly happy to clarify on any point once we've settled this one. If you're capable of it.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
“The longer they talk about identity politics, I got ’em. I want them to talk about racism every day. If the left is focused on race and identity, and we go with economic nationalism, we can crush the Democrats,”
-
source

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
yes - didn't vote for him - didn't think he could win
-but-
I'm glad he did -
the alternative was four more years of the democrats who kill babies

trumps policies will harm and kill children, including babies ... something you don't seem overly concerned about.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
trumps policies will harm and kill children, including babies ... something you don't seem overly concerned about.

I am concerned for my grandchildren
-and-
I wish we could leave them a better world
-but-
I don't believe we will

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am concerned for my grandchildren
-and-
I wish we could leave them a better world
-but-
I don't believe we will

Every grandparent AND parent would be concerned about their children's and grandchildren's health. Trump wishes to see those with pre-existing conditions and those with lower incomes go WITHOUT healthcare. BTW, do you now what helps unborn babies? Affordable healthcare.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

So you still think he's dangerous...

I'm glad he did -

But you're glad he's president.

Got it.

the alternative was four more years of the democrats who kill babies

You mean Christians (70% of those women obtaining abortions) kill babies.

A lot of Catholics in that number. How many of those women got abortions because they were afraid to tell their parents/church community/clergy that they were pregnant out of wedlock? How many young girls got abortions because of shame? How much damage shame does. How many lives it ruins.