chrysostom

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
it may have been the grosnick 3 thread, grosnick was going to leave tol when it reached so many views and to prevent this from happening I locked it and started another with the same name
it was one of the hottest threads of all time
it was deleted

It may have been? Kind of a sketchy memory on which to base a claim. I guess you can enjoy telling TH that every so often then, but there's no way to search a thread that's not here.

As for one of the hottest threads of all time, it was at that - but I remember avoiding it like the plague...

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
judges
A known fact
- there are four judges on the supreme court who will not consider any restrictions on abortion - there are five who will - you know who put them there - how can you ignore this - what could be more important

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
it may have been the grosnick 3 thread, grosnick was going to leave tol when it reached so many views and to prevent this from happening I locked it and started another with the same name
it was one of the hottest threads of all time
it was deleted

Hey, I had a thread with as few as 3k posts that turned out around a quarter million views pruned. Life, right? Anyway, the Catholic thread of yours was much better. That's the one that irked me to see gone. It and Observations should have been archived. We lost a lot of very good posts and the last link to many old and valued regulars when they went.

But again, life. Back everything up if it matters, right? :)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the next judge -
A big difference
- especially if ginsburg is replaced - it will be a big fight - the feminists who control the democratic party will fight like never before - it is all about abortion -

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
bad judges -
A known fact
- we have judges who protect two guys living together but not the unborn baby - how do you get judges like this

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Why shouldn't judges be expected to do BOTH?
Uphold the right of everyone to their quiet enjoyment of property and defend their personal safety? What are you, an SJW? :eek:

what kind of protection do two guys living together need? -
The same protections everyone living legally together need. You know, their rights.

who is trying to kill them?
Is that the threshold for right? How many people have to want to kill you before you get rights? There appears to be a corollary in your mind. What is it?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What rights?
What rights do you have?

Those.

What rights of theirs are being violated?
That's a situational question dressed up as a principle. Supra, as a principle. Can't be answered situationally without more particularity.

It used to be, 2 guys living together were just roommates
It used to be a white and a black living together meant the white owned a slave.

, WITH RIGHTS. What's wrong with being roommates?
What's wrong with being married?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
the purpose of marriage is to protect the mother and child
Not as an operation of law. If you're speaking to your religious view, of course you're entitled to it. If you're speaking objectively, you're wrong on the face of it.

We don't even require a couple to be capable of reproducing to marry. Don't ask if they're interested. Now if you have kids, married or not, and you want to file on your income tax we'll do a few things for you. And if you have children, married or not, the court will involve itself in their welfare.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame