chrysostom

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
while babies are being killed?

No, of course killing unborn babies is never acceptable. I am speaking about ALL individuals. Children. Married couples. Senior citizens. We lead by example ... or should. Don't you agree?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
No, of course killing unborn babies is never acceptable. I am speaking about ALL individuals. Children. Married couples. Senior citizens. We lead by example ... or should. Don't you agree?

what is a good example when it comes to abortion?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
what is a good example when it comes to abortion?

it's never okay and is is always off limits. The unborn need to be valued and protected, and the mothers of the unborn should be supported both during and after their pregnancy. Encourage mothers (and fathers) to value and protect their children even during times of hardship. Adoption is a loving act from a selfless mother. Abortion is a selfish act from a desperate/careless mother.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the others are not talking about abortion -
they are talking about three men being married -
I guess that is more important

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
the others are not talking about abortion -
they are talking about three men being married -
I guess that is more important

It's a different type of discussion insofar as it's not a matter of life and death VS freedom and the right to pursue happiness. Also, gay couples do not have unplanned pregnancies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It's a different type of discussion insofar as it's not a matter of life and death VS freedom and the right to pursue happiness. Also, gay couples do not have unplanned pregnancies.

Not to mention it's okay to be involved in more than one discussion at a time...

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

then what is the purpose of them getting together?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
don't know but anna might be able to find it if the thread still exists
So you don't know what thread, but you're sure I had a fit about it...and some sort of anna dig. Got it.

Okay then...but if you can't remember the what at all you might not be remembering the who either.

Anyway, if it makes you happy it doesn't cost me a dime and you hold onto that near memory, of a sort, kind of.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Do you remember what the thread was about, or what the conversation was about, or why you locked it? Anything?

it may have been the grosnick 3 thread, grosnick was going to leave tol when it reached so many views and to prevent this from happening I locked it and started another with the same name
it was one of the hottest threads of all time
it was deleted