chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I support trump -
I didn't vote for him - wrote in jeb -
I was sure hillary would win and was ready to blame those who nominated trump
I was as surprised as anyone was that trump won
I love his appointments
I love his replacement for scalia
I will continue to support him because this is the worse thing that ever happened to the democratic party, a party that is evil, a party that kills babies, their number one priority

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
60 million babies killed and you wash your hands

You have to live with yourself and your ability to pretend that you haven't contributed to the destruction of this country. You let others carry the Trump water and now you're going to sit back and bask in the orange glow.

You can't even say you held your nose and voted for Trump in order to get that SC justice.

That's kind of pathetic.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
60 million babies -
count them -
all you have to do is vote republican -
I have done that -
what did you do?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
60 million babies -
count them -
all you have to do is vote republican -
To get to that total (See: the Republican majority on the Roe Court who set it all in motion).

I have done that -
Counted? Yeah. They should build a statue to you. There are a lot of statue vacancies coming these days.

what did you do?
Okay, I'll bite, though I've resisted for the same reason I don't care for public prayer. Here goes. I once offered my hand in marriage to a girl who wasn't carrying my child in order to save it. I'd say that's putting my money and life where my mouth is, wouldn't you?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
what did you do last year?
What have you done to equal that commitment, chrys? I think you're spending other people's money. Couldn't even muster enough simple decency to meet the answer to your challenge. Just move the goal posts and reset the record, eh?

Well, let it stick in your craw then. Work it out one of these.

Last year? At least as much as you. And since I didn't try to drive away people who agree with me on the issue, likely more.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
you let them know that it is okay to vote democratic -
that sure made them feel good
Which post was that again?

Now here's what you did: tell people that not voting Republican (including abstaining) put them in the baby-killer camp. One you exempted yourself from when you refused to do what you were condemning others for doing prior (a neat trick that).

So that's not a stone you could throw even if you could find it. :nono: