chrysostom

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
A lyric, an exhalation, a tune for the ear that hears the melody...I suppose it's half what we offer and half what we receive. :)

This cries out for a repost of the That Girl intro, but I don't think it went over too well with you the first time. :eek:

I have to disagree with it at face value, simply because you're romanticizing a sequence that, when calculated,* is a boomerang sent out but meant to return to the sender.

*I'm allowing that not all set-ups/layers/referentials are calculated.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
This cries out for a repost of the That Girl intro, but I don't think it went over to well with you the first time. :eek:
I only retain the pleasant. So I'll take your word for it. :)

I have to disagree with it at face value, simply because you're romanticizing a sequence that, when calculated* is a boomerang, sent but meant only to come back to the sender.
Or I see it as I tend to offer it. I had the same problem with conversation around here for a long time, kept expecting people to be coming from the same sort of place. No idea why.

*I'm allowing that not all set-ups/layers/referentials are calculated.
I'll settle for the ending. :D

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
today we are having tasty bite vegetable tikka masala with basmati rice
-
I do rice in the microwave
3 water to two rice
salt and olive oil
on high til boil
6 minutes at 20% power
let stand for 10 to 20 minutes
perfect rice every time

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I only retain the pleasant. So I'll take your word for it. :)

Let's just say only one of us appreciated the humor. :eek:

You really only retain the pleasant? I couldn't hold a good grudge if I did that.

Or I see it as I tend to offer it. I had the same problem with conversation around here for a long time, kept expecting people to be coming from the same sort of place. No idea why.

That's something to think about really - that people may see our words very differently than how we see them - or that what we see isn't what they see.

I'll settle for the ending. :D

:)