chrysostom

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
a court ruling
A Fine Point
A chief justice takes exception. A fine distinction. What could be more important than religious freedom? Ask the chief justice. Not life. Not marriage. Not the family. There are no
"alleged actual damages". In other words religious freedom has not suffered any damages. Do you believe that? Really? Is he really in charge?
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
a closed school
A Border Opened
A consequence of ballot harvesting. Voting is now so easy. Dates, signatures, and identification restricted your right to vote. Now all you have to do is ignore how it is done. H.R. 1 passed the house without any help from the Republicans. Ballot harvesting will become the law of the land. You won't have to do anything. They will do it for you. How easy is that?
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
a union of victims
A Necessary Protection
A common threat to what is normal. The solution is simple. Cancel normal. Celebrate the disorder. We all need a union for protection but the union of a man and a woman is way too normal and a threat to everyone but the child which is the real threat to climate change and the comfort of all. There are just way too many of them. Save mother earth.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

marke

-so I see musterion reported you

-he must be protected

-why?

-he is saved

-is that why he is so mean?

-most of the saved people are mean

-being saved should make you happy

-they should be celebrating

-instead they are just mad

-aren't they just trying to warn you

-seems like they are judging you

-why don't you just give it a rest?

-don't think that will work
Why does Hillary call Christians who support her opponent "Baskets full of deplorables?" Why do Obama and other leading democrats mock Christians for clinging to God?

marke

a message of hope
A Morning Memo
A common theme. Help Is on the Way. A transfer of wealth, 1.9 trillion, from some to others. Empathy at last. Someone cares. There there. Not so much when it comes to religious freedom. If you have issues with transgenderism, better keep it to yourself. H.R.5 - Equality Act may soon become the law of the land. Will the bishops speak out about this? Like they do about abortion? It will take courage. Some have it. Others not so much.
Home
There is nothing to get exited over a transfer of wealth from the US Treasury into the coffers of democrats, democrat programs, democrat organizations, democrat supporters, failing democrat city and state governments, and so forth.

marke

a closed school
A Border Opened
A consequence of ballot harvesting. Voting is now so easy. Dates, signatures, and identification restricted your right to vote. Now all you have to do is ignore how it is done. H.R. 1 passed the house without any help from the Republicans. Ballot harvesting will become the law of the land. You won't have to do anything. They will do it for you. How easy is that?
Home
Sounds like democrats must have had Putin's help in developing their new crooked voting protections.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

marke

a mail in ballot
A Wrong Address
A common problem. Ballots Sent To Wrong Address gets over 45 million hits but the real story is the Post Office in Nevada had to return 90,000 mail in ballots that were sent to the wrong address. H.R.1 - For the People Act of 2021 may soon be the law of the land. There will be a drop box near you and that gets 2 billion hits. You won't have to worry about the Post Office returning them. You just have to worry about them being delivered to you.
Home
The reason democrats want everyone registered to vote and every resident in the nation sent a ballot is because of their success with ballot harvesting, unsecured ballot collections, and ease of massive ballot box stuffing in 2020. Putin would be proud of the way Pelosi and the other anti-American commie dogs in the democrat party are eliminating competition in future elections.

marke

And yet no proof. Three SCJ’s appointed by Former Guy did not support his election lies ...
Crooks, liars, and compromised government officials who refuse to allow investigations into clear evidences of fraud are wicked and doing great harm to America.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We did stop the steal.

President Biden won lawfully.

Trump lost all his attempts to steal the vote - lost the many court cases, all the state audits, lost at the Supreme Court.
Indeed ... and considering Former Guy’s current legal woes, he won’t be able to steal the next election.

Lock. Him. Up.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Indeed ... and considering Former Guy’s current legal woes, he won’t be able to steal the next election.

Lock. Him. Up.

I hope, but don't expect he will be. But I don't think he'll really run in 2024. He may pretend he's considering it so his worshippers will send him money, but it would mean too much work and I doubt Melania will ever go back to Washington. chuckle.gif

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I hope, but don't expect he will be. But I don't think he'll really run in 2024. He may pretend he's considering it so his worshippers will send him money, but it would mean too much work and I doubt Melania will ever go back to Washington. View attachment 669
I think melania will go her own way ... on to someone less visually repugnant...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I think melania will go her own way ... on to someone less visually repugnant...

In the beginning I kinda felt sorry for her, after the way she was treated on inauguration day. But after her I really don't care do U jacket and a few other revelations over time, I came to realize she's just a more private version of him. So I really don't care what she does as long as I don't have to see her in the White House again.

Meanwhile, Cancun Cruz is complaining that the Biden administration is boring...