chrysostom

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
a weird conspiracy
A Post Office Trailer 10R1440
A missing trailer investigation without leaks. Both the trailer and the investigation are missing. So are the leaks. The leaks about investigating Jesse, the truck driver, and his family are not missing. The FBI wants to know how he got on TV and if he is being paid by the Republicans. His family history is being leaked. A gofundme has been started.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
a false narrative
A Big Lie
A climate change strategy. Accuse your opponents of doing what you are doing. We have been fed a false narrative. Marxism is the biggest threat period. You can see that in China. You will also see what they are doing about climate change. Who can you trust?
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
a good thing
A Public School Affect
A conservative in the making. More time with parents and less time at the public school might result in more conservative students. The liberal teacher effect cannot be denied. It takes a village only because the family is being destroyed along with marriage and life.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
a promised unity
A Necessary Divide
A trial that will identify who must be punished. The supporters of Trump must be held accountable but first we have to identify them. An impeachment trial may not unify us but it is hard to stop this hatred for Trump. It must be passed on to his supporters who love him.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
a necessary ingredient
A Hatred for Trump
A climate change that can't be denied. It's cold out there and it will take energy to stay warm. Global warming has been put on hold. The Keystone XL pipeline now looks like a good idea.
Timing is everything. Greta is no longer wanted in India. Where is John Roberts when you really need him? Can you say unity?
Home

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
a necessary ingredient
A Hatred for Trump
A climate change that can't be denied. It's cold out there and it will take energy to stay warm. Global warming has been put on hold. The Keystone XL pipeline now looks like a good idea.
Timing is everything. Greta is no longer wanted in India. Where is John Roberts when you really need him? Can you say unity?
Home
Unity is overrated.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Unity is overrated.

Hate to say it, but the best (and worst case) antidote to disunity is a danger greater than the divide that threatens the entire group. The pandemic wasn't worst case, it only further divided us. It would have to be something like another devastating attack on the continental U.S. Another 9/11 or worse.

Last edited:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Hate to say it, but the best (and worst case) antidote to disunity is a danger greater than the divide that threatens the entire group. The pandemic wasn't worst case, it only further divided us. It would have to be something like another devastating attack on the continental U.S. Another 9/11 or worse.
There will never be unity as long as the current large percentage of conservative voices remain censored by big tech and especially if such censorship continues to be cheered on by the average lefty who loves cancel culture.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
There will never be unity as long as the current large percentage of conservative voices remain censored by big tech and especially if such censorship continues to be cheered on by the average lefty who loves cancel culture.

Jefferson, I currently can't post in a thread here right now because I was blocked from it. I've been banned more than once for less than the favored ones here ever have been, and they know it and I know it. But in the end, do you not have the right as moderator to block me or ban me? Is this not the same cancel culture writ small? I may not agree with the favoritism behind the average thread block or ban here, it's pretty one-sided, but I take it in stride because I'm well aware of the site bias and understand it.

If you're talking about Twitter and Trump: he broke the rules of the site. That's the way it goes. He and anyone else banned from Twitter can go to FOX or Newsmax or OAN or Breitbart or TheDonald or Parley or Gab or Gateway Pundit or Conservative Treehouse or Epoch Times. There's no shortage of conservative media out there, you're swimming in it.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
a missing problem
A Necessary Ingredient
A number of ingredients are missing. It's not just a trailer 10R1440. Not just a judge at the impeachment trial. Not just unity. Fathers are missing. Families are missing. Marriage, Life, Liberty, Religion, and God. All missing.
Home

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Thinking about this again today. I wonder if this country ever really had it. How much of it was an illusion.
There will always be a division between those who want to live like an animal in a jungle (right-wingers) and those who want to live like an animal in a zoo (left-wingers).