chrysostom

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The graphs appear to show 100% Biden... even in states that Trump won in 2016.... nothing shady there.

Deceive yourself or educate yourself, I don't care. Hey, take it from Fox News, if it helps.

Democrats dominate mail-in ballot requests in key swing states

Or Politico, if it doesn't.

Democrats return nearly three times as many mail-in ballots as Republicans in Pennsylvania

And do you actually think that if Trump won a state in 2016 he couldn't lose it in 2020? Some of the states he won in 2016 were by extremely narrow margins.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Of course Biden will win ... that won’t stop trump from stealing the election. So glad I did my patriotic duty by voting against him and his party of enablers.

Exactly what's happening. Biden is winning, Trump is trying to steal the election.

And his MAGA cult are so brain-fried by conspiracies they think it's the other way around.

Right Divider

Body part
Deceive yourself or educate yourself, I don't care. Hey, take it from Fox News, if it helps.

Democrats dominate mail-in ballot requests in key swing states

Or Politico, if it doesn't.

Democrats return nearly three times as many mail-in ballots as Republicans in Pennsylvania

And do you actually think that if Trump won a state in 2016 he couldn't lose it in 2020? Some of the states he won in 2016 were by extremely narrow margins.
"3 times as many" would be 75%:dog:

Right Divider

Body part
Exactly what's happening. Biden is winning, Trump is trying to steal the election.

And his MAGA cult are so brain-fried by conspiracies they think it's the other way around.

I'm not a "MAGA cult member" nor a Republican....

But in 2016 some of the Dems stole the primary from other Dems... So we certainly know they are corrupt enough to try anything. :sheep: