chrysostom

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
doser asks a simple, straightforward question:
How do YOU, anna, show your love to your neighbor when your neighbor is molesting children and murdering babies?

anna runs for the hills:
:freak: Way to reduce the second greatest commandment to your fevered view of your neighbor. I can understand why that particular commandment has little appeal to you, but to throw everyone under the bus for a hypothetical crime that most haven't committed is a stretch even for you.

:(

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
there has been
A Paradigm Shift
in the focus of the Church. Life, marriage, and family have been replaced by climate change, immigration, LGBT, and healthcare. The bishops are now more closely aligned with the Democratic Party that supports abortion. How did this happen? Homosexuals now control the Church. This is not nice. Sorry about that but we have a Church to fight for and that means going after the cancer that has corrupted it. What's your job?
Home

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
doser asks a simple, straightforward question:

No you didn't.

anna runs for the hills:

No I didn't.

Maybe you could spend the few minutes you waste trolling me to consider the weight of the second greatest commandment spoken by Christ Himself. I realize how "namby-pamby" that might seem in comparison to the fun you could have acting like a jerk under the guise of a "muscular" Christianity, but hey.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
They don't follow the rules.
Don't you think they should follow the rules?

Depends. What rules they aren't following?

btw you really increase my views

I wish you wouldn't do that.

How about instead you explain how "we have a Church to fight for" fits in with "Group pressure for the most part will determine your views on a particular issue. Only the enlightened person will resist being formed by the group they identify with."

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
homosexuality
A Disorder
that has corrupted the Church. Any disorder deserves compassion and understanding but you can't let it infect others. Instead of protecting the child, we are actually protecting a disorder that affects the child. We may never understand why men find younger males attractive but protecting the child must always be our top priority and that starts with abortion. It also includes not allowing grown men having their way with younger males who are vulnerable. This is not about what two men decide to do together, it is about an environment that actually promotes this disorder in every way possible. And that is the environment you should be worried about.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
you get
A Vote
every Sunday at church when they pass the basket. You decide who or what you are going to support. You may want to support those who are exposing the corruption in the Church. It must be exposed. Looking the other way and remaining silent is never acceptable. Voting is your responsibility but it doesn't end there. Find out what is going on. It's your job.
Home

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
you get
A Vote
every Sunday at church when they pass the basket. You decide who or what you are going to support. You may want to support those who are exposing the corruption in the Church. It must be exposed. Looking the other way and remaining silent is never acceptable. Voting is your responsibility but it doesn't end there. Find out what is going on. It's your job.
Home

There's always been corruption in the Church. That's not new.