chrysostom

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
protecting the child
A Crisis in the Church
that you can't ignore. Are the bishops protecting the child? No. They are protecting abortion, same sex marriage, unions, immigrants, LGBT, environment, etc. The same things the Democratic Party is protecting. Just look at the political action groups supported by the CCHD. Support these groups and you are supporting the Democratic Party that supports abortion. Your Catholic money supporting abortion.
Home

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
protecting the child
A Crisis in the Church
that you can't ignore. Are the bishops protecting the child? No. They are protecting abortion, same sex marriage, unions, immigrants, LGBT, environment, etc. The same things the Democratic Party is protecting. Just look at the political action groups supported by the CCHD. Support these groups and you are supporting the Democratic Party that supports abortion. Your Catholic money supporting abortion.
Home

You could always join the sedevacantists.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
no I can't
nor can I ignore it
I have to stay and fight for what I believe
we can't allow these people to destroy His Church

What if God says to you: "For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me."

And you say to God: "Lord, when did I see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to you?"

And God replies: "Truly, I say to you, as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me."

Then what?

What's the bigger fight? Whether you think the bishops should care about immigrants, LGBT, the environment, or whether the people of the Church live the golden rule?

Right Divider

Body part
What if God says to you: "For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me."

And you say to God: "Lord, when did I see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to you?"

And God replies: "Truly, I say to you, as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me."

Then what?

What's the bigger fight? Whether you think the bishops should care about immigrants, LGBT, the environment, or whether the people of the Church live the golden rule?
If you love someone, you tell them the truth:
  • Abortion is murder
  • Homosexuality is perversion.
  • Bi-sexuality is perversion.
  • Etc.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
We should care about ALL children, even the most helpless.

Why do you weight the somewhat small number of detainees against the millions of dead babies that were helplessly murdered?

Why do you determine the value of a child's life by whether it's part of a small number or a larger number? A child's life is a child's life, is it not?

Is it possible you're assigning a political value to a child's life? Just a thought.

Right Divider

Body part
Why do you determine the value of a child's life by whether it's part of a small number or a larger number? A child's life is a child's life, is it not?
Is not a multiple homicide worst than a single one? Or in this case, isn't millions of homicides worst than a much smaller number of non-homicides?

Is it possible you're assigning a political value to a child's life? Just a thought.
Nope... you need better thoughts.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Is not a multiple homicide worst than a single one? Or in this case, isn't millions of homicides worst than a much smaller number of non-homicides?

A single life has a unique value that isn't lessened because it's part a larger group. Ask anyone who's lost a loved one if their pain is less because it's only one life.

Nope... you need better thoughts.

Let me guess... you're the keeper of better thoughts? :chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
A long time ago, I was given this song:

Jesus give me your heart
Help me see that you are love
and change me from the inside out
Jesus give me your heart.

I don't know what to believe anymore, but for now I'd say if it doesn't involve showing love, it's not worth believing.

Right Divider

Body part
A single life has a unique value that isn't lessened because it's part a larger group.
You're being illogical and making a false accusation. I never said any such thing, nor anything that could even be remotely construed as such.

I was comparing the large group of non-homicide victims with the vastly larger group of homicide victims.

Ask anyone who's lost a loved one if their pain is less because it's only one life.
So you think that a child that is separated from parents is more tragic than the murder of a helpless unborn child?

Let me guess... you're the keeper of better thoughts? :chuckle:
It would certainly seem that way.

Your moral outrage over the problems at the border while ignoring the mass murder of millions of helpless unborn children is the height of hypocrisy.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You're being illogical and making a false accusation. I never said any such thing, nor anything that could even be remotely construed as such.

You said: "Is not a multiple homicide worst than a single one?"

Your words, you own them.

So you think that a child that is separated from parents is more tragic than the murder of a helpless unborn child?

Why do you feel the need to make this a false dilemma? You can think both are tragic, be outraged by both. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

It would certainly seem that way.
To you, of course. :chuckle:

Your moral outrage over the problems at the border while ignoring the mass murder of millions of helpless unborn children is the height of hypocrisy.

It's not your fault you don't know I'm pro-life, that I've participated in many a life chain and march for life. I can do that and still be outraged that our federal government is violating basic human rights.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Why do you feel the need to make this a false dilemma? You can think both are tragic, be outraged by both. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

It's not your fault you don't know I'm pro-life, that I've participated in many a life chain and march for life. I can do that and still be outraged that our federal government is violating basic human rights.
Do you support exceptions? If so, you're not pro-life. You're pro-choice with exceptions.

Right Divider

Body part

So you really think that there is no difference between a homicide involving a single person and one involving many people?

You have some strange ideas.

Both are bad; one is clearly worst than the other.

You do amuse yourself.

Both are bad; one is much worst than the other