About Those Chemtrails ...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
so how long are they sposed to have been doing this chemtrail thing?

and what's it sposed to do?

Spoiler
life_expectancy_2009.JPG

Tyrathca

maybe they're sposed to be good for us, like flouride in our water
Oh no.... why did you have to say fluoride to someone who obviously already believes in conspiracy theories pathologically? You might as well have said vaccines...

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Tyrathca

:rotfl:

I'm not a doctor but know someone who is ...

You're a joke and the only one who doesn't get the punch line is you ... and K

Enjoy this while it lasts. It has been removed from several websites already. No, wait, that's right, you didn't want to know in the first place:

http://worldtruth.tv/busted-pilot-forgets-to-turn-off-chemtrails-while-landing/
So it would appear you are of the opinion there are no plausible alternatives to explain what is seen in the videos?

Your argument basically boils down to a conclusion based on exclusions, that nothing else (like turbulence within fog) could possibly create what we see. Is that right? Could you explain what and how you excluded alternatives?

Since picturing US passenger jets being allowed to spray over Russian or Chinese territory (or the other way around) seems... odd? Even inherently improbable (though not impossible)

fzappa13

Oh no.... why did you have to say fluoride to someone who obviously already believes in conspiracy theories pathologically? You might as well have said vaccines...

Fluoride is one of three of a family of related chemicals, one of which was used as rocket propellant. Why don't you do us all a favor and drink a glass of it you twit. Or, if you prefer the crystalline form, try it with your fries.

Tyrathca

Fluoride is one of three of a family of related chemicals, one of which was used as rocket propellant. Why don't you do us all a favor and drink a glass of it you twit. Or, if you prefer the crystalline form, try it with your fries.
Thanks for illustrating my point :chuckle:

And I will thank you (the glass with a little flouride, not it's sister compounds) I'll also throw in a bit of a main ingredient in lethal injections and a lot of the exhaust of some rockets. As long as I don't have too much of each it should be fine :)

fzappa13

Thanks for illustrating my point :chuckle:

And I will thank you (the glass with a little flouride, not it's sister compounds) I'll also throw in a bit of a main ingredient in lethal injections and a lot of the exhaust of some rockets. As long as I don't have too much of each it should be fine :)

For a while, then eventually it will take it's toll. I'm just trying to hurry you along the path you have chosen.

Tyrathca

For a while, then eventually it will take it's toll. I'm just trying to hurry you along the path you have chosen.
Which one? The flouride, one of the main ingredients in lethal injections or the rocket exhaust?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

chlorine gas was used as a wmd in ww1

and

this is what happens if you put sodium in water:

natrium.gif

but i always put the crystalline form of sodium chloride on my fries :idunno:

Tyrathca

chlorine gas was used as a wmd in ww1

and

this is what happens if you put sodium in water:

natrium.gif

but i always put the crystalline form of sodium chloride on my fries :idunno:
Ha, I can see you're quite good at the "make something essential to health and life look bad by emotive associations" game too. For those of you not playing my examples were potassium chloride (another essential salt, you'll find a bit of it gatorade and most foods) as a main ingredient in lethal injections (high dose infusions cause paralysis of muscles including the heart) and water (yes just plain old water) as the rocket exhaust (hydrogen & oxygen fuel) :chuckle:

Well played.... Well played... :)