About Those Chemtrails ...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
From your link:

Unsuspecting citizens mistake chemtrails for regular airplane tracks, but that's not what they are. They're chemical loads that are poured out above our heads by planes that have been specially equipped for this. The objective of these loads is to make the population ill and to inhibit their development. This operation is part of the illuminati's ambition to force back the world population to proportions they can control (approx 500 million). They're led by NATO, which, just as the UN, is an illuminati organisation.
And:

Equipping and maintaining the pouring system in these planes is done by specially educated engineers (disguised as engineers of waste systems) at airports all over the world. They connect the pouring system to the exhausts of the planes, so the chemical load is secreted simultaneously to the normal exhaust fumes.

Do you actually believe the above?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you are what you say you are, which I doubt given your response, you would know that contrails evaporate almost immediately. Those of us looking skyward the last 15 years have noticed a little something different. Look up some time. You'd be surprised at what you see lately.

Do you believe our government is somehow in cahoots with aliens from another planet? Is that what you're implying?

fzappa13

From your link:

And:

Do you actually believe the above?

If you're addressing me I would say that I don't know what the nature or purpose of this activity is. I just know that the sky looks one hell of a lot different than it did when I was a kid and I know enough about jet fuel to know that jet fuel exhaust is not responsible for that difference.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
As Spock would say, ... "fascinating"

https://truthkings.com/image-italian-pilots-protesting-chemtrails-shocks-world/#

I'm more than just a little curious about the American flags in the background.

chemtrails.png

article-0-0E1D765400000578-497_634x422.jpg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
From your link:

Unsuspecting citizens mistake chemtrails for regular airplane tracks, but that's not what they are. They're chemical loads that are poured out above our heads by planes that have been specially equipped for this. The objective of these loads is to make the population ill and to inhibit their development.

ill in what way?

life_expectancy_2009.JPG

seems like they're not working as planned :idunno:

fzappa13

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I think they both leave a little something to be desired as it concerns veracity. That said I find it fascinating that the site that originally offered the pic and article pulled it ... said site offering a dozen or so Hillary good, Trump bad web sites for further edification.

http://goldenageofgaia.com/2016/09/17/italian-pilots-protest-chemtrails/

One photo is photoshopped, one photo is of a 2011 Wall Street protest march by 700 Continental and United pilots protesting stalled contract negotiations. Can you guess which is which?

fzappa13

One photo is photoshopped, one photo is of a 2011 Wall Street protest march by 700 Continental and United pilots protesting stalled contract negotiations. Can you guess which is which?

Ah, I see you ducked the part of my post that you found discomfiting while obliquely responding to what I said concerning the part you deigned to respond to. Very telling as it concerns what you are both inclined and disinclined to see.

I guess we all have our chosen myopia as it concerns our chosen reality.

Why would a pro Hillary site offer up an obvious forgery concerning chemtrails and then pull it?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Ah, I see you ducked the part of my post that you found discomfiting while obliquely responding to what I said concerning the part you deigned to respond to. Very telling as it concerns what you are both inclined and disinclined to see.

I guess we all have our chosen myopia as it concerns our chosen reality.

Why would a pro Hillary site offer up an obvious forgery concerning chemtrails and then pull it?

You may be very disappointed to know that I didn't find any part of your post discomfiting. :chuckle: