"I Haven't Done A Single Thing Wrong"

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
To be clear, your position has been the same as most of ours. A criminal is SOLELY responsible for the crime he/she commits.

i'd say "all of ours"

The only reason to blame the victim is to hold them responsible for acting in a way that ignores known risk

ficksed that for ya! :thumb:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
To be clear, your position has been the same as most of ours. A criminal is SOLELY responsible for the crime he/she commits. The only reason to blame the victim is to take accountability away from the criminal.

People put themselves in circumstances where they shouldn't be surprised when they become a victim, but it by no means that they are "deserving" it of.

What bothers me about glorydaz is that she's taking something so innocent as leaving your wallet on a table while you use the restroom as grounds for justification for criminal activity.

Craziness...

glorydaz

It depends whether or not you're under sworn testimony to tell the truth.

Again, you're making excuses for criminal activity: "I hid my wallet underneath the bed in the hotel room, instead of using the room safe. I deserved to have it stolen."

Liberals...

Nonsense. Liberals make excuses for all behavior. You're making excuses for some behavior. I'm not making excuses for any behavior.

You're a half lib, ACW. :rotfl:

glorydaz

People put themselves in circumstances where they shouldn't be surprised when they become a victim, but it by no means that they are "deserving" it of.

What bothers me about glorydaz is that she's taking something so innocent as leaving your wallet on a table while you use the restroom as grounds for justification for criminal activity.

Craziness...

It's craziness for you to claim that I'm justifying criminal activity in any way.

That's what the libtards on here keep claiming, and why? Because they flat out refuse to accept any responsibility for their own actions.

Use your head, ACW. If you hadn't left your wallet on the table, you would still have it, wouldn't you?

I can understand why someone might look at you like you came from some other planet. :chuckle:

We live right here on planet earth, which is ruled by the god of this world, and his followers are simply waiting for you to let down your guard. You want to pretend like those around you would NEVER take advantage of your failure to keep your wallet in your pocket where it belongs. What they should do is beside the point.

So while you stand there and whine to the cops, they'll roll their eyes and say you'd better learn to keep your wallet in your pocket so this doesn't happen again. It was your own fault...admit it.

People are so concerned about the "other guy", who, of course, is guilty as sin, that they fail to see their own guilt. It's sad, really.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So while you stand there and whine to the cops, they'll roll their eyes and say you'd better learn to keep your wallet in your pocket so this doesn't happen again. It was your own fault...admit it.

no!

He Hasn't Done A Single Thing Wrong!

glorydaz

a pedophile molests boys for years scarring them, ruining their lives

he's finally caught and sent to prison

where he encounters some of his former victims, now grown men incarcerated, who proceed to make his life a living hell, raping him daily

does the pedophile deserve the rapings he's getting?

Yep, he sure won't receive what he deserves through the legal system. Sitting in a cell, getting free food and shelter and medical care and tv for a few years will only get him rested up and restless to continue his child molestation down the road. He deserves whatever he gets in prison...hopefully, he won't make it out at all.

Justice often comes from where it's least expected. And that's the thing about the biblical principle of sowing and reaping. What was sown can only be seen once it's been reaped.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
from: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4518075&postcount=124

Mary, a college sophomore, decides to smoke some dope in her dorm room
Spoiler
HOT-GIRLS-SMOKING-BONGS-10.jpg

Mary then goes out alone to a club, starts drinking and meets up with some nice fellows who offer her some drugs
Spoiler
girl-takes-ecstasy-pill-i-007.jpg

Mary drinks a lot!
Spoiler
alcohol-drunk-girl-glasses-make-up-party-favim_com-77248_large.jpg

Mary dances in her underwear!
Spoiler
drunk-girls-dancing-wild-party-lap-dance-hotties-young-lovers.jpg

Mary doesn't remember a lot of the night.

Spoiler
ovfMbEb0.jpeg

Mary wakes up the next morning.

Spoiler
cure_hangover_alcohol.jpg

Mary realizes that her purse and all her money are missing and that she's been raped.

Mary Didn't Do Anything Wrong!

That was entertaining. It was like reading a pop-up book titled "Feminism for Dummies" :rotfl: