Nobody Deserves This!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
no way! :noway:

nobody deserves to suffer the consequences of their own actions! :sibbie:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
They need to put that in the round file too.

this one?

jp0375.JPG

john w

Hall of Fame
I have not been banned in quite awhile. I certainly do not deserve that. I suggest that I, the humble, quick draw Rifleman John W, be voted in, unanimously, replacing Darth Vader Knight, since he has become "soft" in his old age, "slow on the trigger," as "Mod for the Day," and I will ban myself, effective immediately, for 2 1/3 days, or util I run out of "Natty Lights," whichever comes first.

Arthur Brain

Suck it up!

Cars don't run outta gas....people forget to fill'er up.......... :CRASH::baby:.

It's a stupid example, which given the author isn't exactly surprising. If your car doesn't have enough gas to get home because you forgot to fill it up then it's gonna stop. The driver made an oversight is all. It's not like the car has a vendetta against its owner, it simply lacks the means for propulsion. Someone else could have the exact same oversight and just have enough left in the tank to get back. In neither case do they deserve to be stranded.

You could use any number of silly examples for this. Someone isn't concentrating on where they're walking in the house for a second and stub their toe on a door. Someone else does the same and completely misses it. The door, like the car is a completely neutral entity in either case neither wishing to cause inadvertent pain or the lack of it.

A rapist isn't an inanimate object. It's someone who forces sex on another without consent.

Nobody deserves that.