Nobody Deserves This!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I'll kick it off

Last night, my car ran out of gas - I knew the fuel gauge was on E and I planned to stop and fill up, but I forgot. So I ran out of gas.

I didn't deserve that! :baby:

theophilus

Ponder the "Law of Unintended Consequences."

Forgot gas? Dead in the road somewhere.

Didn't check the date on your milk? Sour milk.

Etc...

It's less about what you "deserve" and more about how well you "pay attention."

Many people don't.

bybee

I'll kick it off

Last night, my car ran out of gas - I knew the fuel gauge was on E and I planned to stop and fill up, but I forgot. So I ran out of gas.

"Deserve" is not the proper word in this situation. Anyone who forgets to get gas when the needle is on empty will run out of gas.
Now, if you went to bed with a full gas tank and next morning started out on your appointed rounds, got stranded on the freeway in rush hour traffic because someone siphoned your gas, well then, I'd say "How unfortunate for you".
It would seem that you didn't deserve that.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
"Deserve" is not the proper word in this situation. Anyone who forgets to get gas when the needle is on empty will run out of gas.
Now, if you went to bed with a full gas tank and next morning started out on your appointed rounds, got stranded on the freeway in rush hour traffic because someone siphoned your gas, well then, I'd say "How unfortunate for you".
It would seem that you didn't deserve that.

perhaps if he got brutally raped it would teach him a lesson

ok doser

whiners deserve trump

trumpeters deserve wine :)

417S1SCIyqL._AC_UL320_SR228,320_.jpg

ok doser

just listened to abba's "waterloo" in english, german, french and swedish

nobody deserves that!

quip

BANNED
Banned
I'll kick it off

Suck it up!

Cars don't run outta gas....people forget to fill'er up.......... :CRASH::baby:.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I guess the question you must ask and answer is that

"Did you come to be rightfully worthy of, to be fairly entitled to, or to be able to have it rightfully claimed by yourself or another by virtue of your actions done or qualities displayed?"

If you can answer "yes", then you deserved it.

AMR