Neg Rep Queens of TOL!

bybee

bybee, as prolific as she is, can't hold a candle to artie when he's on the sauce

of course, nobody understands the gay little british slang he uses :chuckle:

speaking of prolific, my goodness! I don't believe anyone can hold a candle to you!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A man's perspective sometimes sees more clearly those things which I miss. Still, I cannot expose what I do not see. And sometimes I do not see evil but rather more of a lost sheep.

And because a man takes his place does not mean he is a misogynist.

bybee

Oh, my feelings are so hurt. Do you want another neg rep from me? That might give you something interesting to say.

What do I care about your silly little neg rep's? I'm too old to care about rep! You really are delusional about your little powers.
You are simply a nasty piece of work out to do as much damage to your betters as you possibly can, but, who cares?

glorydaz

What do I care about your silly little neg rep's? I'm too old to care about rep! You really are delusional about your little powers.

My ONE neg rep. If you are too old to care about reps, then why start this thread? :chuckle:

You are simply a nasty piece of work out to do as much damage to your betters as you possibly can, but, who cares?

My "betters"?

And you have the gall to call me a "piece of work"? :rotfl:

Last edited:

OCTOBER23

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG.

AREN'T WOMEN WONDERFUL=SO FULL OF LOVE AND COMPASSION.

Let's all have a wonderful day .

exminister

Desiderata said:
Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons.

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Max Ehrmann, "Desiderata".

For full text see

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desiderata