On Deservedness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yep, I remember the pic. It could have very easily been part of a playboy photo shoot as she was a beautiful model and hardly dressed in a burka...

Yet now it's immoral for a woman to dress that way? It'll be fascinating to see how/if he responds to this...

IF he defends his current statements (that don't jive with his past statements), that makes him a hypocrite.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Selective twisting and outright lies at its finest.

Oh ... they were ALL your posts. No alterations or modifications.

So exactly WHAT were you lying about? Were you lying then ... or are you lying now?

Did you or did you not post an image of a scantily clad model you found on the internet (and claimed it was your girlfriend)?

Based on how she was dressed, does she (by YOUR standards) deserve to be raped?

ClimateSanity

No wonder they hounded me over my former name. They are pitbulls with a juicy piece of meat they refuse to let go of. All that faux concern over honesty was sheer nonsense.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Did you or did you not post an image of a scantily clad model you found on the internet (and claimed it was your girlfriend)?

No wonder they hounded me over my former name. They are pitbulls with a juicy piece of meat they refuse to let go of. All that faux concern over honest was sheer nonsense.

Can't address the double standard, eh?

Either scantily clad models deserve to be raped for enticing men ... or they do not. Which is it?

ClimateSanity

So exactly WHAT were you lying about? Were you lying then ... or are you lying now?

You are not worth it. You are dishonest and evil to the core. You are not worth the effort to straighten my good name over.

ClimateSanity

I don't know what you want from me other than permanent banishment or early death. Sorry. No dice. Just leave me alone please. This is my last post to you. If you are still hounding me at the current rate in two months, I will pay knight whatever amount of money it takes to get
you permanently banned.,

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Selective twisting and outright lies at its finest. Someone is truly obsessed with me. This is the worst case of online stalking I'm aware of. I sure hope this person never gets my ip address.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4570635&postcount=895

No wonder they hounded me over my former name. They are pitbulls with a juicy piece of meat they refuse to let go of. All that faux concern over honesty was sheer nonsense.

Can't address the double standard, eh?

Either scantily clad models deserve to be raped for enticing men ... or they do not. Which is it?

You are not worth it. You are dishonest and evil to the core. You are not worth the effort to straighten my good name over.

Oh. I, and the ONE and only one name I have posted under am dishonest for posting your EXACT words? The quote feature (which you have never had the ability to master) is a wonderful thing. BTW, your *good name* is a dream that you have convinced yourself is real.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't know what you want from me other than permanent banishment or early death.

How about not making hypocritical and horrific comments about women deserving to be raped ... and pretending that those lusting and doing the raping are somehow righteous or morally superior.

Insofar as an early death ... you seem to have forgotten how much time I took to talk you down (via PM) during your days of depression. I told you then, and I will tell you now, giving up or hurting yourself (suicide included) is selfish and cowardice. You hurt those who love you rather than rising above the pathetic need to feel sorry for yourself. Things will never get better unless you put the effort into making them better.

Sorry. No dice. Just leave me alone please. This is my last post to you.

Then don't post ABOUT me.

If you are still hounding me at the current rate in two months, I will pay knight whatever amount of money it takes to get
you permanently banned

Oh my. You will monetarily BRIBE the owner of the forum to permanently ban a LIFETIME member who has contributed to financially and verbally supporting TOL since 2007?

That is what I would expect from an emotional teenager who is too inept to debate. Silence the other side.

BTW, I am saving your posting where you have announced you are considering financial bribery to have another member banned.

Pathetic.

bybee

How about not making hypocritical and horrific comments about women deserving to be raped ... and pretending that those lusting and doing the raping are somehow righteous or morally superior.

Insofar as an early death ... you seem to have forgotten how much time I took to talk you down (via PM) during your days of depression. I told you then, and I will tell you now, giving up or hurting yourself (suicide included) is selfish and cowardice. You hurt those who love you rather than rising above the pathetic need to feel sorry for yourself. Things will never get better unless you put the effort into making them better.

Then don't post ABOUT me.

Oh my. You will monetarily BRIBE the owner of the forum to permanently ban a LIFETIME member who has contributed to financially and verbally supporting TOL since 2007?

That is what I would expect from an emotional teenager who is too inept to debate. Silence the other side.

BTW, I am saving your posting where you have announced you are considering financial bribery to have another member banned.

Pathetic.

He is obviously not well. I'm sorry to see such anger!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He is obviously not well. I'm sorry to see such anger!

As am I.

This thread is extremely negative, unhealthy and flat out toxic. It also has shown a double standard of at least a few members who have past postings which show them as superficial and immoral.

I am speaking as an advocate AGAINST rape and supporting every woman who has ever been through such devastation. It is one of the worst things that can happen to a person, and verbally assaulting these women is an all new low.

musterion

i deserve a beer :cheers:

caddyshack.jpg

musterion

This thread is extremely negative, unhealthy and flat out toxic. It also has shown a double standard of at least a few members who have past postings which show them as superficial and immoral.

Hey, I don't deserve that!

(see what I did there?)

musterion

*sigh*

...try to make people smile and whattaya get...KICKED in the TEETH, that's what.

I guess I deserved it.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I don't know what you want from me other than permanent banishment or early death. Sorry. No dice. Just leave me alone please. This is my last post to you. If you are still hounding me at the current rate in two months, I will pay knight whatever amount of money it takes to get
you permanently banned.,

You need help. Seriously. For your own good, stop blaming Rusha for your behavior, step away from the keyboard and make an appointment with a competent therapist.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I'm gonna reopen it in the ECT forum to continue some non-retarded lines of dialogue that were ongoing :wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.