On Responsibility

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It is this kind of misleading twist on an innocent comment to deliberately attempt to make another poster look bad that causes me to distrust you and consider you a malicious force on this board.

It was a misleading twist to claim that doser said that the rapist shouldnt be accountable for what he did. Hes never said anything to that effect ever here.

Again for the quadrillionth time - stupid behavior on the victims part - in NO WAY diminishes or lessens the guilt of the criminal for THEIR actions.

bybee

It was a misleading twist to claim that doser said that the rapist shouldnt be accountable for what he did. Hes never said anything to that effect ever here.

Again for the quadrillionth time - stupid behavior on the victims part - in NO WAY diminishes or lessens the guilt of the criminal for THEIR actions.

I believe I get that.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
rereading some of my old stuff and ran across this and wanted to share a quick story

When I was in third grade, eight years old, I would ride my bike to school. I'd lock it at the bike rack and ride home in the afternoon. One day I forgot to lock it and it was stolen. Went back in the school, had the teacher call my mom and out by the bike rack it was little me and mom, my teacher, the principal and a policeman from our little town.

All the adults were crystal clear that the thief was clearly and unequivocally a bike thief, and that he deserved to be caught and punished.

All the adults were equally clear that my failure to lock the bike was a contributing factor to the theft, that I needed to be more careful in the future and always make sure to lock my bike.

Today, I could probably get the cop, the teacher and the principal fired for daring to engage in victim blaming

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
All the adults were crystal clear that the thief was clearly and unequivocally a bike thief, and that he deserved to be caught and punished.

All the adults were equally clear that my failure to lock the bike was a contributing factor to the theft, that I needed to be more careful in the future and always make sure to lock my bike.

Today, I could probably get the cop, the teacher and the principal fired for daring to engage in victim blaming

1) Quit necro-ing threads. If you want to make a comment regarding an old thread, start a new thread and link to the old one from it.

2) (Regarding your story) Guilt is infinitely dilutable.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
a scenario:
A father leaves his children in the care of a known pedophile.

The pedophile molests the children.

I believe that everybody will agree that the pedophile is responsible for the crime of molestation.

Does the father bear any responsibility for putting the children at risk?

shoot - can't set it up as a poll

weigh in!

Of course he does.