PJ's SOF - And Rebuttal Of All False Claims Against Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Angel, I have not said anything about you negging PJ.
How could you since it wasnt true?

Why was it ok that he kept reporting me for nothing, over and over and neg repping me, then lying and claiming ive negged him dozens of times, you checked yourself and knew he lied, why was that ok - he pulls eesets and counts on you guys NOT seeing what he does.

I am aware of the people that are doing the negging. I will deal with each issue one at the time an I will talk with him to actually keep track of who is negging him. He did apologize for the mistake. You have negged him for poor posts, but you have not stalked him with negging like others have on here. Don't keep dredging it up.

Correct, ive given him 7 total neg reps since the reset. He has repeatedly Lied and claimed it was dozens, and hes given me 4 to one.

Im not "dredging" anything, im telling the truth. If thats a problem, send me an infraction when you let him harrass people and LIE like a devil.

Ive NEVER mass negged anyone on this board, not even Eeset.

He has stalked ME and harrassed ME too, but i placed him on ignore so he couldnt pm and couldnt post on my page.

You know for a fact he lied about me and has several times, where is a warning for THAT?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How could you since it wasnt true?

Why was it ok that he kept reporting me for nothing, over and over and neg repping me, then lying and claiming ive negged him dozens of times, you checked yourself and knew he lied, why was that ok - he pulls eesets and counts on you guys NOT seeing what he does.

Correct, ive given him 7 total neg reps since the reset. He has repeatedly Lied and claimed it was dozens, and hes given me 4 to one.

Im not "dredging" anything, im telling the truth. If thats a problem, send me an infraction when you let him harrass people and LIE like a devil.

Ive NEVER mass negged anyone on this board, not even Eeset.

He has stalked ME and harrassed ME too, but i placed him on ignore so he couldnt pm and couldnt post on my page.

You know for a fact he lied about me and has several times, where is a warning for THAT?

I have told him to back away. I look at his user CP is it is almost solid Neg rep. That is stalking. This is a give and take situation. If people back off the situation will cool off. Some people don't respond well to behind the scenes picking.

All of you need to just get back to debating politics and theology and get away from these personal attacks.

This fighting has got to stop.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
This whole Neg rep fight is very unbecoming. Starting tomorrow if I see a solid block of negs I am going to start handing out infractions. It is a waste of time.

I hope you give pj his, too. In fact why not start there for his blocks to me that were never returned or never given to him by me. He lied for sympathy reps, when it was a LIE. He was mad because i reported his harrassment.

You say he apologised for lying and claiming i had been negging him "dozens of times a day" to you after you checked, apologised to you maybe for that whopper lie, but not to me and not publicly like he lied about me publicly. So it means NADA to me. Especially when he started crying my name again 3 times this past week when i had till that point posted NOTHING to the little loser.

Why not just end the ability to neg, if people are going to be infracted for using them, seems to me the same women who built his rep are the ones negging him now because hes harrassing them and lying about them because they wouldn't continue to do so when he demanded them from them .

Will people be getting infracted for blocks of pos reps to the same people too?

The loudest cryers get pandered too, eeset and now PJ.

And im ready for my infraction, if asking these questions and reporting what i see as a problem is "frivolous" but i dont think a grown man acting like a baby and lying like a devil, is that.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I hope you give pj his, too. In fact why not start there for his blocks to me that were never returned or never given to him by me. He lied for sympathy reps, when it was a LIE. He was mad because i reported his harrassment.

You say he apologised for lying and claiming i had been negging him "dozens of times a day" to you after you checked, apologised to you maybe for that whopper lie, but not to me and not publicly like he lied about me publicly. So it means NADA to me. Especially when he started crying my name again 3 times this past week when i had till that point posted NOTHING to the little loser.

Why not just end the ability to neg, if people are going to be infracted for using them, seems to me the same women who built his rep are the ones negging him now because hes harrassing them and lying about them because they wouldn't continue to do so when he demanded them from them .

Will people be getting infracted for blocks of pos reps to the same people too?

The loudest cryers get pandered too, eeset and now PJ.

And im ready for my infraction, if asking these questions and reporting what i see as a problem is "frivolous" but i dont think a grown man acting like a baby and lying like a devil, is that.
I agree.

He has repeatedly said he doesn't care about rep, and even laughed about it and said he though it was funny.
He also knows that all those negs don't count for hardly anything at all.

And this is the first time I have ever heard about anyone getting an infraction for too many negs at TOL.

And yep, PJ is grown.
He'll be just fine.
It's just rep, for crying out loud.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Everyone involved in the conflict need to back away and just let this go. It isn't just me, Bybee and Ebenz are also tired of this neg rep nonsense and this fight. All you do by negging is provoke and make the fight worse. Back away on both sides and the fight will die a quiet death. With that I am closing this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
A brief look back, less than 2 months ago. I'm glad she stopped

PJ's SOF - And Rebuttal Of All False Claims Against Me - October 31st, 2015, 09:06 PM
It's great to be back, although I thoroughly enjoyed my vacation from the monsters of TOL. I'll start by affirming my standing in the BOC since GD stooped to the lowest level of a christian by claiming I'm not saved. I am saved by the Blood of Christ, I am a Trinity believe, I am sealed by that Holy Spirit of Promise.

I have been bombarded with invective and pretense, attempts to prejudice the validity and degree of my faith by GD in her relentless penchant for running pell mell on TOL. She has some sort of vehement vengeful streak. She also said that I said I was stoned out of my mind. I never said those words.

Just Imagine that, a lady sitting somewhere on her old laptop making false statements about your faith and accusing you of not being a Christian. It can happen, it did to me. I should also say that GD is the main and only real culprit, the other 3 or 4 feel compelled to back GD, meaning, even though they don't necessarily want to join GD in making false claims (which they didn't do - only GLORYDAZ DID), they back her up with several posts here and there.

The fact is I probably did less than 50% of the provoking and disrupting as them all combined, especially GD. GD started a campaign of taking away reps that she felt that she gave (way after my thread in question, which I will re-open). The campaign quickly escalated to public insult, name-calling, FALSE ACCUSATIONS, provoking me, de-railing mine and other's threads, harassment, stalking and following me around TOL to further provoke, in addition to frivolous reports of insignificant basis.

My faith is strong and like many men and women and children, I have had trying periods and moments in my life. My fear has always been of this world and the punishments meted out in this world. I am not fearful of God's wrath or punishment and this thread/post is not for sympathy. With the volume and veracity of the false accusations leveled against me, I am compelled to respond.

GD will no doubt continue evoking my name and making off hand remarks about me to others. I have no need to mention her name henceforth unless it's in the woodshed or in response to her using my name. I will report all provocations, false accusations and insinuations without equivocation. IMO, it's partly pride, then the bad fruits of the Spirit.

In conclusion, I'm a guy like any other and don't seek turmoil like the few here that thrive on it daily. Enough with the provocation games and TRYING TO GET FOLKS BANNED. It's really is sad, but 100% true.

Status
Not open for further replies.