PJ's SOF - And Rebuttal Of All False Claims Against Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It's great to be back, although I thoroughly enjoyed my vacation from the monsters of TOL. I'll start by affirming my standing in the BOC since GD stooped to the lowest level of a christian by claiming I'm not saved. I am saved by the Blood of Christ, I am a Trinity believe, I am sealed by that Holy Spirit of Promise.

I have been bombarded with invective and pretense, attempts to prejudice the validity and degree of my faith by GD in her relentless penchant for running pell mell on TOL. She has some sort of vehement vengeful streak. She also said that I said I was stoned out of my mind. I never said those words.

Just Imagine that, a lady sitting somewhere on her old laptop making false statements about your faith and accusing you of not being a Christian. It can happen, it did to me. I should also say that GD is the main and only real culprit, the other 3 or 4 feel compelled to back GD, meaning, even though they don't necessarily want to join GD in making false claims (which they didn't do - only GLORYDAZ DID), they back her up with several posts here and there.

The fact is I probably did less than 50% of the provoking and disrupting as them all combined, especially GD. GD started a campaign of taking away reps that she felt that she gave (way after my thread in question, which I will re-open). The campaign quickly escalated to public insult, name-calling, FALSE ACCUSATIONS, provoking me, de-railing mine and other's threads, harassment, stalking and following me around TOL to further provoke, in addition to frivolous reports of insignificant basis.

My faith is strong and like many men and women and children, I have had trying periods and moments in my life. My fear has always been of this world and the punishments meted out in this world. I am not fearful of God's wrath or punishment and this thread/post is not for sympathy. With the volume and veracity of the false accusations leveled against me, I am compelled to respond.

GD will no doubt continue evoking my name and making off hand remarks about me to others. I have no need to mention her name henceforth unless it's in the woodshed or in response to her using my name. I will report all provocations, false accusations and insinuations without equivocation. IMO, it's partly pride, then the bad fruits of the Spirit.

In conclusion, I'm a guy like any other and don't seek turmoil like the few here that thrive on it daily. I won't donate another penny because of the biases and disparity in who gets banned and for what. That's ok TOL says, they can survive on the handful that give multiple hundreds per year, while a select few patrol and single out good members for provocation games and TRYING TO GET FOLKS BANNED. It really is sad, but 100% true.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
In addition, as GD claims this all started by me complaining; FALSE. I asked about the halt in reps. I asked more than once because I didn't remember a response. I posted my neg reps to show all of TOL who does what in their spare time.

She quickly twisted the whole situation to suit here deep seeded animosity towards me. I opened up in a thread and was honest, so she attacked it. The thread was closed yet she copied/pasted from the closed thread. A thread where again, I did not lie. I haven't lied to or deceived anyone here.

The thread was about my past and paying in this world by the law. I don't expect punishment from God or somehow losing my salvation. Now I'll try to be done with the REAL GNATS OF TOL.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Meanwhile Town has left in a pout because his favorite thread was deleted. Oh the drama! :)

He could have saved his writings, printed them to have forever. It's like backing up your data, if you don't have a hard copy it really isn't permanent.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Direct from the "I remember" thread. Page 6.

Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
All in one thought. How can you be so sure if you do not study what the Bible says?​

All high is not stoned out of my mind, ? You like to twist words and jump to conclusions, it's OK. Very pretentious. I was also recovered and have kidding - It's a line from the TV Show Friends between Ross and Chandler.

glorydaz

All high is not stoned out of my mind, ? You like to twist words and jump to conclusions, it's OK. Very pretentious.

Yeah, like you told Knight you were a cop when you really weren't...you couldn't help it if he thought you were actually a cop just because you said it. You were sorta kinda in a police station one time. :chuckle:

If you're going to falsely accuse people, PJ, you'd best make sure they can't come back and call you on your lies. I can...and I will. So, you'd best tread lightly when you're lying about me.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, like you told Knight you were a cop when you really weren't...you couldn't help it if he thought you were actually a cop just because you said it. You were sorta kinda in a police station one time. :chuckle:

If you're going to falsely accuse people, PJ, you'd best make sure they can't come back and call you on your lies. I can...and I will. So, you'd best tread lightly when you're lying about me.

I didn't say I was a cop, I said I was "in law enforcement". I haven't falsely accused unless I told somebody they aren't a member of the BOC, and I didn't lie. And here you are harassing me again; PROVOKING and falsely accusing

Status
Not open for further replies.