Neg Rep CPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Since some of the Elders here enjoy the use of the red neg marks, I felt the need to list them as they fly on in. This way we can get a psychological snapshot of their joy levels.

I'm waiting for mines

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Since some of the Elders here enjoy the use of the red neg marks, I felt the need to list them as they fly on in. This way we can get a psychological snapshot of their joy levels.

I'm waiting for mines

Oh, I get plenty !! I have a special follower who neg reps me multiple times daily AND interprets my posts incorrectly, analyzes my intent wrongly, jumps to false conclusions, and falsely accuses me and throws in juvenile content, all for FREE.

I call it obsession because if it walks and talks . . . It is one of the "elders" and sometimes a few other elders. It just means I'm dominating their thoughts - :patrol:

glorydaz

Oh, I get plenty !! I have a special follower who neg reps me multiple times daily AND interprets my posts incorrectly, analyzes my intent wrongly, jumps to false conclusions, and falsely accuses me and throws in juvenile content, all for FREE.

I call it obsession because if it walks and talks . . . It is one of the "elders" and sometimes a few other elders. It just means I'm dominating their thoughts - :patrol:

Oh, the perpetual whining. :deadhorse:

It just means you are more annoying than the rest.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Just as I predicted - she confuses laughing (me), and reporting the neg reps to all of TOL as whining. She latches onto a label and she thinks it sticks, like folks don't see the bitterness nonsensical behavior.

This thread is gonna be great !!!!

glorydaz

Just as I predicted - she confuses laughing (me), and reporting the neg reps to all of TOL as whining. She latches onto a label and she thinks it sticks, like folks don't see the bitterness nonsensical behavior.

This thread is gonna be great !!!!

yeah, cuz I say that every day huh ? that monkey stinks

Wonderful. You boys just play here and keep yourselves entertained. I can't think of a better place for you. :thumb:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I don't think GD will be satisfied until I'm banned, then she can finally get back to discussing the Bible. In the meantime she reported me for using an option that's available in post menu - Size 7 - I supersized 3 of her words and she ran to the woodshed, a real attention grabber.

glorydaz

This also provides those of us who've been reped to comment back towards the predators

Oh, before I leave you boys free rein of this playground, I have a question for you, intojoy. Is there something that keeps you from neg repping someone back? Don't you have that ability? Isn't there a comment section there or is it just the public recognition you're seeking?

It seems you have three choices besides the one you've chosen. Although this one does have the benefit of keeping the complaints in one place - as if that will happen. ;)

1. Ignore the neg reps.
2. Give neg reps back.
3. Brag about not giving neg reps, and then moan and snivel and say all kinds of mean things about the neg reppers.

I'm thinking you are just doing it for it's entertainment value. I doubt very much you actually care about neg reps. You should know, though, that you are feeding the real anger of those who live for reps. Is that really what you want? :think:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Oh, before I leave you boys free rein of this playground, I have a question for you, intojoy. Is there something that keeps you from neg repping someone back? Don't you have that ability? Isn't there a comment section there or is it just the public recognition you're seeking?

It seems you have three choices besides the one you've chosen. Although this one does have the benefit of keeping the complaints in one place - as if that will happen. ;)

1. Ignore the neg reps.
2. Give neg reps back.
3. Brag about not giving neg reps, and then moan and snivel and say all kinds of mean things about the neg reppers.

I'm thinking you are just doing it for it's entertainment value. I doubt very much you actually care about neg reps. You should know, though, that you are feeding the real anger of those who live for reps. Is that really what you want? :think:

Negging is a sin. Quit sinning

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That's me !!! I live for REPS !!!!! It's the only reason I'm here and it's the only reason I joined.

Your reasoning is comical - (funny voice) " you can neg rep right back" and "you can ignore it" - My rep is high enough that I don't care, but you're the one that keeps negging, do you think everybody does that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.