1.6% of U.S. population is gay or lesbian yet seem to control public opinion

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
what an incredible demonic sponsored media blitz

i don't know and did not look at the source, or any comparative data whatsoever. Consequently, i disagree for no proven reason. Polls or questionnaires are unreliable, IMO. Lie detectors may convince me otherwise. Gay or gay tendencies are not "honestly" reported to strangers, among many other deceptive and secretive activities. i calculate differently, with no idea of the %. i think it's more than 1.6 % -
:patrol:

rougueone

Bulls Eye. It has been through media the 2% ( ? ), did, by media propaganda, win their life style. Newsweek did a special edition and admitted it was proud of it's political, media, and Corporate " sponsors" and achieved the objective of deviant " life styles.

When I was young, ( 40 years ago ), there was no tolerance for even a small vulgarity, no cleavage, nor anything near these.

Now note what is on T.V. and the social progressives who tore this Nation to pieces.

But I also believe had Gods people been obeying God and not flirting with " little sins" , this may not of occurred.

The U.S. is responsible for the spreading of the most anti-Christ behavior on earth. Politically and through U.S. media.

Also, this is just the beginning... " Pregnant Men":

http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/201...en-who-become-pregnant-face-health-challenges

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Its working.

U.S. Adults Estimate That 25% of Americans Are Gay or Lesbian

U.S. adults, on average, estimate that 25% of Americans are gay or lesbian. More specifically, over half of Americans (52%) estimate that at least one in five Americans are gay or lesbian, including 35% who estimate that more than one in four are. Thirty percent put the figure at less than 15%.

That gallup poll was from 2011, im sure people think its even higher now.

Yes, i agree that much of that thinking is due to media hyping and pushing gay programming and news.

Number of gay and lesbian TV characters growing, says GLAAD

Television has increased its depiction of gay, lesbian and bisexual characters, with the edge going to cable and the Internet over broadcast networks, according to a study released Wednesday by the advocacy group GLAAD.

Networks are promoting the understanding of gay lives with some of the most inclusive programs yet, but should "strive to include significant transgender content," said GLAAD president and CEO Sarah Kate Ellis in a statement.... read more at link

A comment by them about gays on television influencing this thinking:

The Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) has issued a new report boasting that "TV hasn't merely reflected the changes in social attitudes; it has also had an important role in bringing them about. Time and again, it's been shown that personally knowing an LGBT person is one of the most influential factors in shifting one's views on LGBT issues, but in the absence of that, many viewers have first gotten to know us as television characters."
http://townhall.com/columnists/bren...be-at-least-42-percent-gay-n1731850/page/full

But wait, i thought the sex and violence on tv, didnt influence people? :think:

OCTOBER23

They are in the MEDIA JOBS

and thus control all the VIOLENCE AND PERVERSION ON TV and THE INTERNET.

They are being USED BY SATAN to Destroy and Pervert the human mind.

Word based mystic

Its working.

U.S. Adults Estimate That 25% of Americans Are Gay or Lesbian

That gallup poll was from 2011, im sure people think its even higher now.

Yes, i agree that much of that thinking is due to media hyping and pushing gay programming and news.

Number of gay and lesbian TV characters growing, says GLAAD

A comment by them about gays on television influencing this thinking:

http://townhall.com/columnists/bren...be-at-least-42-percent-gay-n1731850/page/full

But wait, i thought the sex and violence on tv, didnt influence people? :think:

what is interesting is that the 1.6% i got from of all places the center for disease control. CDC. do they consider it a disease?

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Stop demonizing , stereotyping and scapegoating gay people !
Even if there were only a few thousand of them in America , they would still deserve the same rights as everyone here .
We don't know exactly how many gay people there are in America , but saying that only 2 to 3 per cent of them are gay , which is probably an undercount , is absolutely no excuse to deny them civil rights .
After all, there wasn't a very large Jewish population in Germany in Hitler's day , but he still had six million of them all over Europe murdered . Gay people are not evil demons out to "corrupt" America and "recruit " children into their lifestyle . The overwhelming majority are just ordinary people who mind their own business and bother or threaten no one .
You can't "recruit " kids into homosexuality any more than you can recruit them into left-handedness . Homosexuality is inborn , period .
It's no more a "choice" than left-handedness , eye or skin color .
And even if it were a choice , so what ?
Gay people have been mistreated and discriminated against for too long in America , and all they ask for is to be treated fairly and decently by society and left alone . It's still legal in 29 U.S. states to fire someone from a job merely for being gay .
Gay people are routinely taunted , harassed , discriminated against and even the victims of physical violence and murder at times .
If you think that being a gay man means you are automatically going to be a pedophile, you are totally misinformed . In fact, the vast majority of pedophiles are HETEROSEXUAL.
There is not one shred of evidence that being raised by gay parents is in any way harmful to kids or that it puts them at risk of sexual abuse or will make them gay . After all, most gay people have straight parents .
Same sex marriage does not interfere with the rights of anyone else or prevent straight coupkles from getting married and having children , any more than granting voting rights to blacks and women violated the voting rights of white males .
Many gay kids are horribly bullied in school and some have committed suicide .
Until about 50 years ago, many gays were sent to mental institutions to be "cured " by brutal electric shock "therapy " and some were even lobotomized .
If you're outraged by gay people gaining rights and being on television shows etc , tough noogies ! And I'm not gay myself . I just believe in gay rights !

musterion

Stop demonizing , stereotyping and scapegoating gay people !
Even if there were only a few thousand of them in America , they would still deserve the same rights as everyone here .
We don't know exactly how many gay people there are in America , but saying that only 2 to 3 per cent of them are gay , which is probably an undercount , is absolutely no excuse to deny them civil rights .
After all, there wasn't a very large Jewish population in Germany in Hitler's day , but he still had six million of them all over Europe murdered . Gay people are not evil demons out to "corrupt" America and "recruit " children into their lifestyle . The overwhelming majority are just ordinary people who mind their own business and bother or threaten no one .
You can't "recruit " kids into homosexuality any more than you can recruit them into left-handedness . Homosexuality is inborn , period .
It's no more a "choice" than left-handedness , eye or skin color .
And even if it were a choice , so what ?
Gay people have been mistreated and discriminated against for too long in America , and all they ask for is to be treated fairly and decently by society and left alone . It's still legal in 29 U.S. states to fire someone from a job merely for being gay .
Gay people are routinely taunted , harassed , discriminated against and even the victims of physical violence and murder at times .
If you think that being a gay man means you are automatically going to be a pedophile, you are totally misinformed . In fact, the vast majority of pedophiles are HETEROSEXUAL.
There is not one shred of evidence that being raised by gay parents is in any way harmful to kids or that it puts them at risk of sexual abuse or will make them gay . After all, most gay people have straight parents .
Same sex marriage does not interfere with the rights of anyone else or prevent straight coupkles from getting married and having children , any more than granting voting rights to blacks and women violated the voting rights of white males .
Many gay kids are horribly bullied in school and some have committed suicide .
Until about 50 years ago, many gays were sent to mental institutions to be "cured " by brutal electric shock "therapy " and some were even lobotomized .
If you're outraged by gay people gaining rights and being on television shows etc , tough noogies ! And I'm not gay myself . I just believe in gay rights !

The Law of Moses doesn't.

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

the problem isn't the percentage. it's the folks that accept it
It is simple logic, after all.

If something as abominable as homosexuality is accepted as normal, then nobody can say anything about sexual behavior that is not even as abominable as homosexuality.

That way, anything goes.

So, you are claiming that pedophilia will be the next abominable sexual behavior to gain mainstream acceptance?
:think:
That is probably right.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
You're dead wrong . I didn't say pedophilia should be legalized . It SHOULD'T . But to compare consensual sex between gays in private with pedophilia is absolutely despicable ! Pedophilia is a monstrous crime against an innocent child who did not consent .
An adult who forces a child to have sex is a sick monster . But consensual sex in private between consenting adults is NOT a crime, not immoral and not harmful to others . And it must NEVER be treated as a crime .
Homosexuality does not hurt others if it is consensual and in private .
Homosexuality is NOT an "abomination ."
Bigotry against gay people IS an abomination .

musterion

You're dead wrong . I didn't say pedophilia should be legalized . It SHOULD'T . But to compare consensual sex between gays in private with pedophilia is absolutely despicable ! Pedophilia is a monstrous crime against an innocent child who did not consent .
An adult who forces a child to have sex is a sick monster . But consensual sex in private between consenting adults is NOT a crime, not immoral and not harmful to others . And it must NEVER be treated as a crime .

Is the Law of Moses bigoted?

musterion

Anyone else see what he did there?

Arthur Brain

Of course homosexuality is an abomination.
Nothing you say will change that.

Homosexual acts are crimes worthy of the death penalty.
Just like adultery, kidnapping, and murder.

So, the next thing you will do is claim that bigotry against adulterers, kidnappers, and murderers is an abomination.

It's telling that you put murder at the end of the list. Thank goodness bloodthirsty legalism hasn't a cat in hells chance of becoming reality in the modern day west.

:freak:

Word based mystic

What is he supposed to have done exactly?

ummm

come on.
He said
"pediophelia is a monstrous crime against children (who did not consent)"

thus normalizing and decriminalizing the abuse if the child consents.

sick and wrong in so many ways.

maybe the left does see it and hopes to normalize it.