St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Cubs have not won the World Series since 1908 (106 years).

The Cubs have not been to the World Series since 1945 (69 years)

I'm glad I'm not a Cubs fan.

Word based mystic

atlanta braves used to be exciting and the players were easy to connect to.

sid bream slide times.
maddux, avery, smotlz

miss that group.

maybe this is under general sports somewhere, but i think baseball deserves a thread - anything - stats, rivalries, history, news, criticizm, whatever. i am a big Cardinal fanatic but i like other teams as well -

View attachment 19591
This may be one of the best Cardinal teams put together in years. I'm looking forward to Gonzalez having a regular rotation spot if not this year, maybe next. If Garcia can't stay healthy so the Cards can count on him, I think Gonzalez can leapfrog him if the Cards need to fill a rotation spot.

john w

Hall of Fame
The St. Louis Cardinals are the only undefeated team in MLB, and lead the league in runs, hits, and saves.

Time: 7:00 AM today.

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
The Cubs have not won the World Series since 1908 (106 years).

The Cubs have not been to the World Series since 1945 (69 years)

I'm glad I'm not a Cubs fan.

Now they have Theo ~ GM = he did it for Boston. Cubs ? i hope not, but they deserve one. next century !

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The St. Louis Cardinals' "magic #" is 160.

are you a cards fan ? for some reason i think of you around cleveland. either way, you know baseball, i presume. i realized this morning, the game last night was the first and only game of the season yesterday, so FIRST PLACE, on a pace for a perfect season - like kentucky. 162 - Birds are there - :patrol:

The Berean

i do not enjoy the Giants in the post season.

Come on now. The San Francisco Giants bandwagon is in full swing. There is plenty of room on the bandwagon for you Simon Baker. Just hop on!

20101026_032400_10.26.giantsbandwagon.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
are you a cards fan ? for some reason i think of you around cleveland. either way, you know baseball, i presume. i realized this morning, the game last night was the first and only game of the season yesterday, so FIRST PLACE, on a pace for a perfect season - like kentucky. 162 - Birds are there - :patrol:

I was born in Cleveland, but left there at age 8(shortly after I was named Time Magazine's "8 Year Old of the Year), and moved to St. Louis.I consider St. Louis as my "hometown."

john w

Hall of Fame
Come on now. The San Francisco Giants bandwagon is in full swing. There is plenty of room on the bandwagon for you Simon Baker. Just hop on!

20101026_032400_10.26.giantsbandwagon.jpg

The only reason the Giants beat El Birdo's, in recent years, was that it was a conspiracy, involving international intrigue, and mystery.