St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

SaulToPaul 2

You are, as you ain't talkin' to a jerk, Mayor! Can you take off on Sargent Vince Carter? I can't heeeer, yuuuuuu!!! I kill me! Can't you just see Vince Carter on TOL right now?

Vince sure spends an unusual amount of time at "The Dolphin" for a sergeant in the Marines. I thought those fellers were hardcore, lights out at 9 and up at 4. Curious.

john w

Hall of Fame
Cards are heating up, Whalen replacing Matheny not as imminent as once thought.
Oh, you are now our modern day Vince Skully, are you Mayor, with that quip?Next why don't you tell us about your dog, Mayor, who you probably say knows baseball just as well as you, because he was recently asked, who was the greatest homerun hitter of all time, and he barked, "Roof." You're a real wise guy, Mayor.

SaulToPaul 2

Oh, you are now our modern day Vince Skully, are you Mayor, with that quip?Next why don't you tell us about your dog, Mayor, who you probably say knows baseball just as well as you, because he was recently asked, who was the greatest homerun hitter of all time, and he barked, "Roof." You're a real wise guy, Mayor.

:chuckle:

The Cards should hire you in the PR department to write one liners for the program for each game.

SaulToPaul 2

Just in: Cleaver goes 7 scoreless in AAA, without breaking 80 mph.
Call up to the Cards bullpen is imminent.

Oberkfell III hitting .263 in AAA, and new has new perm. Call up to Cards unlikely at this time.