St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

SaulToPaul 2

I take off on that San Fran Giant great, Jeffrey "Flap Down" Leonard. He ripped me off, though, as I used to do the "Flap Down" when I hit a "Big Tater" in Whiffle Ball.

I had a feeling you were a Bush League wiffle ball player who made Bush League moves like that!

SaulToPaul 2

Bryce Harper in horrible slump, average sinking below .250.
Rumor is that the Nats are considering bringing up Wallace Cleaver from AAA to play RF.

john w

Hall of Fame
I had a feeling you were a Bush League wiffle ball player who made Bush League moves like that!

Well, I was at this game(you can see me, in the stands-I am the one where all the fans were asking me questions), and this is where Leonard taunted me, and the rest of the overrated Cardinal fans, rubbing in his ripping my "Flap Down" zinger:

SaulToPaul 2

Well, I was at this game(you can see me, in the stands-I am the one where all the fans were asking me questions), and this is where Leonard taunted me, and the rest of the overrated Cardinal fans, rubbing in his ripping my "Flap Down" zinger:

You can't trust a fella who changes his name from Jeff to Jeffrey in the middle of his career.
Curious.

john w

Hall of Fame
And here, at the end, as he is smiling, his grin proves that he ripped me off:

"it means that pitch was nothin" - Jeffrey Leonard

The full text was "it means that pitch was nothin, as the even then great John W told me " - Jeffrey Leonard

john w

Hall of Fame
You can't trust a fella who changes his name from Jeff to Jeffrey in the middle of his career.
Curious.
I reckon you are right, as Clara Johnson Bertha Edwards did, and as Barn changed his middle initial. I also reckon that "including your maiden name" 1990's jazz, that women did, was a reaction to the Great Trib of 1968, and what Clara and Barn did. You're in denial.

And just what was the topic again?

SaulToPaul 2

I heard that you were called "Le Grand Beach Ball," when you were a high school pitcher, Mayor, describing your "pitches"(loosely employed here.)

You are in denial.

My pitches:

1. Tailing fastball- mid/upper 80s
2. Roundhouse curve- side arm and overhand
3. Straight change
4. Split finger

HS record: 17-10
American Legion record: 25-11
Stellar college career: 2-2

john w: "There. Take that."

john w

Hall of Fame
My pitches:

1. Tailing fastball- mid/upper 80s
2. Roundhouse curve- side arm and overhand
3. Straight change
4. Split finger

HS record: 17-10
American Legion record: 25-11
Stellar college career: 2-2

john w: "There. Take that."

Oh, yeh, creep/squirt? Take this-discovered this on your "MySpace" page:

Well, Tatoo, meet Jeff "Serve Up a Long Tater" STP, a struggling "pitcher" who was traded for Wally Cleaver, and a "Metzger's Field" share of stock, and Mayfield Electric stock, and the dreaded "future considerations," in 1960 AD, prior to the"Great Trib," as he lost 4 mph on his "fastball"(generically employed here), spending too much time on his "moves," and "creepy" girls, such as Mary Ann Rogers tpyes, and Skippy and Daphne floozie types, and is now attempting to regain his past, lost guh-looooooo-reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

He is in denial.

fantasy_island_es.jpg

So there. No charge on this one, Mayor, but, in the future, know that I charge $200 per day, plus expenses(and you can forget about your $.75 tip).