St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

StanJ

Yeah, they just thrashed the Red Sox 13-5. It was 10-0 in the 5th inning when I first looked at MLB scoreboard.

They haven't sucked me in yet, but they're getting closer and closer to making me a believer again. It's been a LONG time since 92-93.

Mocking You

They haven't sucked me in yet, but they're getting closer and closer to making me a believer again. It's been a LONG time since 92-93.

A a Twins fan I'm in the same boat as you. After 4 ugly losing seasons they are contending. I'm not on the bandwagon yet, but I'm running alongside it eyeing a spot should I decide to hop on.

john w

Hall of Fame
A a Twins fan I'm in the same boat as you. After 4 ugly losing seasons they are contending. I'm not on the bandwagon yet, but I'm running alongside it eyeing a spot should I decide to hop on.

I heard that you've gotten on/off that bandwagon so often, that you have 14 bandages on your knees....

StanJ

Well looking for win #12 tomorrow against the Mets. Looking good today. The WHOLE lineup is hitting and fielding really well.

SaulToPaul 2

Mayberry manager Goober Pyle is a Lutheran, premillennial, and does not believe in the satanic, "man made," nonsense/"invention" of "Jesus Christ second coming was the Roman army in AD 70" "AD 70/Preterism" joke.

I would have thought Goob was the same as Gome, a Tuckerite.

john w

Hall of Fame
I would have thought Goob was the same as Gome, a Tuckerite.

Goob was actually a "Beasleyite," but changed his name to "Pyle," anticipating the "Great Trib," as the show went to color, and did not want to be identified with the "mark of the Beasley."

Obviously, I'm running out of material here, Mayor. You reckon?

Mocking You

The Cardinals are cheaters and thieves.
--------------
WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. and Justice Department prosecutors are investigating whether front-office officials for the St. Louis Cardinals, one of the most successful teams in baseball over the past two decades, hacked into internal networks of a rival team to steal closely guarded information about player personnel.

Investigators have uncovered evidence that Cardinals officials broke into a network of the Houston Astros that housed special databases the team had built, according to law enforcement officials. Internal discussions about trades, proprietary statistics and scouting reports were compromised, the officials said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/17/sports/baseball/st-louis-cardinals-hack-astros-fbi.html?_r=0

john w

Hall of Fame
The Cardinals are cheaters and thieves.
--------------
WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. and Justice Department prosecutors are investigating whether front-office officials for the St. Louis Cardinals, one of the most successful teams in baseball over the past two decades, hacked into internal networks of a rival team to steal closely guarded information about player personnel.

Investigators have uncovered evidence that Cardinals officials broke into a network of the Houston Astros that housed special databases the team had built, according to law enforcement officials. Internal discussions about trades, proprietary statistics and scouting reports were compromised, the officials said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/17/sports/baseball/st-louis-cardinals-hack-astros-fbi.html?_r=0

It's a broad based conspiracy, against the Cardinals, involving international intrigue, and mystery, and espionage.