Foreign language posts.

Truster

A guy posted on here some weeks ago and made some claims. I decided to post in Arabic and Persian to test him. Before doing so I checked the rules and not finding any rules against using a foreign language I asked for advice and permission from a mod and was told to go ahead.

OK Cry baby?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You promote their wicked religion which is why I oppose it. Not because you might be dropping 4 letter bombs.

Truster

I have not promoted any religion that is found outside the Salvation that is in Yah Shua Messiah. You wouldn't know what it was I was saying so why don't you just stop crying over the things you don't understand.

Truster

Nick M = ن ط ج ك م

In Arabic you must read it right to left. That is a transliteration not a translation.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have not promoted any religion

You do every time you post the Koran in that pervert's language. Go to their site and see if you can post 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 and get away with it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Nick M = ن ط ج ك م

In Arabic you must read it right to left. That is a transliteration not a translation.

you should only use foreign languages if accompanied with accurate translation - not yours - and I "must" do nothing you command. unless you speak that language or the audience does, it has no business here, IMO. it offends me personally and i question your faith and motives. you clamor for attention and MAKE it negative. i won't bore you by accurately and openly diagnosing your condition because have i hope for you yet ! ! !

View attachment 19485

Truster

you should only use foreign languages if accompanied with accurate translation - not yours - and I "must" do nothing you command. unless you speak that language or the audience does, it has no business here, IMO. it offends me personally and i question your faith and motives. you clamor for attention and MAKE it negative. i won't bore you by accurately and openly diagnosing your condition because have i hope for you yet ! ! !

View attachment 19485

I have given an accurate translation....My conscience is clear before my maker who alone knows the intents and the thoughts of my heart.

By the way, English is a foreign language to me, I'm Welsh.

Truster

You do every time you post the Koran in that pervert's language. Go to their site and see if you can post 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 and get away with it.

I haven't quoted the Koran...why would I? Why would your mind accuse me of doing so?

You have a suspicious and evil mind that is manifested in the little ''messages'' you leave for people. Your behaviour offends many people and you post in English.

You seem to get really upset when you don't understand something. It gets worse when someone points out your lack of understanding. You throw the toys out of the pram. Its obvious you don't have to communicate with humans in whatever menial tasks you are employed to do.

Word based mystic

View attachment 19485

great pic one of my favorite movies.

Truster

i used to dream in german when i was taking german every day

As long as you don't dream in German when Nick is around...aufhören zu träumen in Deutsch!

Should I have said that in a louder and more authoritative voice or would that have been stereo typing?