Goodnight my friends thread off to snooze...

Levolor

Dear friends,

We have a good morning thread here and it just occurred to me (because of my leaning towards going to bed right now at this early hour) that we ought to also have a thread to tell one another good night.

May these following verses be upon each who wish others their night time adieu.

I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.
Psalms 4:8

and

When you lie down, you will not be afraid;
Yes, you will lie down and your sleep will be sweet.
Proverbs 3:24

Amen.

Good night my friends in the Lord! :wave:

Lord willing we shall meet again soon. :)

IMJerusha

Dear friends,

We have a good morning thread here and it just occurred to me (because of my leaning towards going to bed right now at this early hour) that we ought to also have a thread to tell one another good night.

May these following verses be upon each who wish others their night time adieu.

I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.
Psalms 4:8

and

When you lie down, you will not be afraid;
Yes, you will lie down and your sleep will be sweet.
Proverbs 3:24

Amen.

Good night my friends in the Lord! :wave:

Lord willing we shall meet again soon. :)

This is a cool idea. So should the first one going to bed post a tbotd (teddy bear of the day)? :yawn:

G01W0406w.jpg

Blessings!...and sweet dreams! :nightall:

IMJerusha

Spoiler
bb208.jpg

I'm hittin' the hay! We got a good bit of snow coming in tomorrow and I need to take care of the livestock first thing before the brunt of it comes in. Sleep well everybody! God keep all safe and well! :D

Last edited:

IMJerusha

Sorry, it'll improve on the next page. I keep forgetting to monitor the size of the images I import. I promise to watch that in future. :)

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Sorry, it'll improve on the next page. I keep forgetting to monitor the size of the images I import. I promise to watch that in future. :)

if you stick 'em in spoiler tags, people can choose whether to blow up their screens or not

[sp***oiler][/spoiler]

of course, you have to remove the asterisxcks

IMJerusha

Good night, good night, parting is such sweet sorrow....
yeah, I know, it's a bit much! :chuckle: Here, have a teddy!

bear_003sm.gif

IMJerusha

Time to brave the cold again out in the barn but when I come in, I'm going to snuggle with Mr. Snuffy Bear so I'll say my goodnight and wish God's blessing on all!

th

IMJerusha

doctor-teddy-bear-main-1865-1865.jpg

Well, I'm off to Bedfordshire! Take a doctor teddy bear with you tonight...he'll cure your worst sleep disorders! Nah....I'm just kidding but he's cute and cuddly and that always helps one to sleep better. May your sleep be blessed! :wave: